There are a lot of ideas piling up, will anyone implement them? I won't pay, and if I do, it's only as a thank you... its size from 0 to 100% - page 7

sanyooooook:
look up CodeBase already has one, by zig-zag

not that one, I looked...

sever30:

the wrong thing, did you look...
What did you look at, show me, maybe you looked at the wrong thing?

Sash, I've looked at everything... Not like that, and the close "in spirit" turkeys don't roll.

it's a shame there's no female programmer... I have a picture of me in a swimsuit, in a bathhouse, you know, different ones...

sever30:

it's a shame there's no female programmer... I have a picture of me in a swimsuit, in a bathhouse, you know, different ones...

Bullshit, if I was on a dancing bridge with a broom and a basin...

I'm telling you, there it is.

I once walked naked through an underground station. It was a long time ago, we worked closely with the St. Petersburg Metro. Some of their stations had saunas. At one (terminal) station there was a sauna down at the end of the platform, where the trains go.

It was neat, not too big and clean. I went to look for the toilet, got lost and went straight to the platform.

Attention! Writing experts for free!!!

The only thing I take a small fee for consideration of one idea ~20 WMZ.

In case, if you like the idea, I proceed to free realization of the Expert Advisor.

sever30:

grail idea or just write the turkeys? There's a big difference.

If you write the indices, you won't get the programmer interested in working for free.

sanyooooook:
I'm telling you, there it is.

no