There are a lot of ideas piling up, will anyone implement them? I won't pay, and if I do, it's only as a thank you... its size from 0 to 100% - page 12

sever30:

I can't make sense of it by evening... where are the middle channels? what colour are they?
Bordeaux and Raspberry
Turn off one channel - period 0 and you'll understand everything.

nikost:
Bordeaux and raspberry.
Turn off one channel - period 0 and you will understand everything.

Wrong again. Sank and I have already discussed this...

Look at the yellow vertical line, I put it on top of the crimson mid-range line. that's when the upward movement of the line was false, it shouldn't be.

here's the new version:

I left the vertical yellow one in the same place. you can see that the indicator still has the disease.

sever30:

Look at the yellow vertical line, I set it on top of the crimson midrange line. that's when the upward movement of the line was false, it shouldn't be.

but a normal price channel won't do?

galaxian2:

Wouldn't a normal price channel work?

No, it's the same.

galaxian2:

Would a normal price channel not work?
)))

sever30:

Look at the yellow vertical line, I set it on top of the crimson midrange line. that's when the upward movement of the line was false, it shouldn't be.

variant
Files:

nikost:

variant

Nikolai, what changes?

nikost:

variant

added a picture above

sever30:

and you go to the "I'll write an advisor for free" thread.

Instead of swallowing beer, you could have saved money and ordered everything you need long ago.

No matter how you spin it, I can't think of another word like freebie. You want a freebie, so that a man kills all day to invent a bike of an order of magnitude lower quality than the one he has.

vasya_vasya:

and you go to the "I'll write an advisor for free" thread.

Instead of swilling beer, you could have saved money and ordered everything you needed a long time ago.

No matter how you twist it, I can't think of another word like freebie. You want a freeloader to kill all day to invent a bicycle of an order of magnitude lower quality than the one he has.

I don't buy your or anyone else's programming business, I don't coerce anyone, I don't force anyone. for what? For nothing.

The deal, Vasily, is concluded by both parties on the principle of voluntariness, coercion is excluded.