There are a lot of ideas piling up, will anyone implement them? I won't pay, and if I do, it's only as a thank you... its size from 0 to 100% - page 8

Mischek:

I once walked naked through an underground station. It was a long time ago, we worked closely with the St. Petersburg Metro. Some of their stations had saunas. At one (terminal) station there was a sauna down at the end of the platform, where the trains go.

It's neat, it's not big and it's clean. I went to look for the loo, got lost and went straight to the platform.

I apologize for the details... I had to go to the toilet in town, stopped and started running around the blocks, looking for a place... I see a lonely garage standing, I run behind it, especially since there were no houses behind it... I sat down... and, as I found out later, there was a tram stop behind that garage and the tracks were just above people's height, so you couldn't see them, it looked like a hill.

And a bunch of people pull out of the bus stop and come at me... 15 people of all ages, genders and social backgrounds came within a metre of me, I'm sitting talking down... I'm thinking, "Phew, they're gone..." and then a tram comes 10 metres away from me, from that stop, and there I am..., the only attraction for the passengers..., slowly it sails by me... I'm looking at them, they're looking at me...

MikeZTN:

Attention! Writing experts for free!!!

The only thing I take a small fee for consideration of one idea ~20 WMZ.

In case, if you like the idea, I proceed to free realization of the Expert Advisor.

Consider the idea I posted on the previous page.

vasya_vasya:

an idea for a grail or just to write indulgences? The difference is substantial.

If you write the indices, you won't get the programmer interested in working for free.

and how do you tell the difference between a grail and a turkey at the idea stage?

sever30:

no
Why not, you need to draw the middle point at the last extremum and the new one, that is how it is drawn there, the same channel but the last extremum does not move until a new one appears.

sanyooooook:
Why not, you need to draw the middle point at the last extremum and a new one, that is how it is drawn there, the same channel but the last extremum does not move until a new one appears.

I can only see it in the comparison...

sever30:

Only in a comparison will I see it or not...
so look it up, compare it

Explain the parameters, if you don't mind:

ExtDepth=10;
ExtDeviation=5;
ExtBackstep=3;

sever30:

Explain the parameters, if you don't mind:

ExtDepth=10;
ExtDeviation=5;
ExtBackstep=3;

as in the standard zigzag, use ExtDept as the number of bars you want to look at in the history

ExtDepth=30;
ExtDeviation=5;
ExtBackstep=3;

Why does the mid-range line change its location (up/down) where the chart shows no reason to do so ?

Files:
1.rar  33 kb

just the grounds, there is a new right extremum