There are a lot of ideas piling up, will anyone implement them? I won't pay, and if I do, it's only as a thank you... its size from 0 to 100% - page 5

Mathemat:

Wait, there's no hurry. We want to enjoy ourselves too.

P.S. Do these ideas have anything to do with what you regularly post on the eurowet?

no, maybe close to that... or close to it...

I write them (ideas) down, I want to code some of them...

LeoV:

No forex watcher, by any chance? )))

Well if only Niroba is watching and watching...

So there will be some ideas, and five pages is useless.

sanyooooook:
So there will be some ideas, and five pages is useless.

What is it for, to be read and then dispersed?

Mischek: Well, if only Niroba is watching and watching...

Niroba isn't watching anymore - he's struggling with drawdowns on his pams. Otherwise, he shits and shits and shits )))

sever30:

What is the purpose of putting it out there, to be read and dispersed?
so you wouldn't even be interested?

sanyooooook:
so not even interested?

with what? trying to...

hmmm, hmmm... gentlemen, my ideas on implementing indicators and scripts are most interesting... well, it's... in my opinion

Can anyone help make changes to the mid-range indicator:

It now draws the middle of the daily, weekly and monthly range. However, on the whole interval of these time periods, this middle is displayed as a horizontal line, which is not very convenient - the trajectory of change in the middle of the range is not visible. i.e. if the range is changed, the middle line moves ALL of it, not part of it, from the moment of this change.

The essence of a "modified" indicator should be as follows:

There would only be two average (broken) lines on the chart, which at any given time would be the exact midpoint between the highest and lowest price for the last N bars. In principle, the work is similar to the work with the intersection of two averages, only in our case, while the price is within given ranges, the average lines will remain in place and vice versa, when the range expands. I believe that by doing so, we can filter out the flat from the trend.... and less unnecessary crossovers, less false entries/exits....

So, it's supposed to work on the crossover of these two middle lines.

The indicator has a disadvantage.

For example, the period of the average is 50, the price flies within its minimum of maximum. The line is horizontal. We consider this moment to be a flat. As new bars arrive, the range period start boundary moves to the right, where we obtain that those extrema that weren't the maximum/minimum of the current range become it, after which the line starts changing its position and sharply goes up or down and the price, meanwhile, remains in the flat (as seen in the history). Respectively, the line is crossed by another one. I consider this crossover to be false, because local extrema have not been broken through.

Files:

sever30:

What with? I'm trying to...

hmmm, hmmm... gentlemen, my ideas on implementing indicators and scripts are most interesting... well, it's... in my opinion

at least briefly describe the idea, it's just blind.

ZS: Stirlitz was shooting blind... Blind began to shoot back. )

sever30:

Maybe someone can help make changes to the mid-range indicator:

I think it would end up being a pretty good indicator.