Avalanche 6.2 - page 15

Does anyone have or where can I find a script that would calculate the number of flips in the flat with the output of information by range and the date of start and end of the flat? The script should also output the number of "ejections" above/below the channel during the flat period into the table with the breakdown by "ejections" sign - above/below the flat by the distance equal to the flat range; above/below the flat by the distance twice the flat range; three times...

Does the following information reflect the true situation?

30pp 11 times
50pp-9 times
75pp7 times
100pp-6 times
125pp-6 times
150pp-7 times

sever29:

Does anyone have or where can I find a script that would calculate the maximum number of flips in the flat with the output of information broken down by range? The script should also output the number of "ejections" above/below the channel in the flat period in the table with breakdown of "ejections" - above/below the flat by the distance equal to the flat range; above/below the flat by the distance twice as much as the flat range.

Does the following information reflect the real situation?

30pts 11 times
50pts-9 times
75pts 7 times
100pp-6 times
125pp-6 times
150pp-7 times

I'm afraid no one will volunteer it...

and your request for which pair ?

it all depends on the volatility of the pair and its fast movements. it looks like aud but never the euro bx.

neama:

1. I'm afraid no one will volunteer for this...

2. What kind of pairs are you asking for?

it all depends on the volatility of the pair and its fast movements. it looks like aud but not the euro bx.

1. How can you do research on the topic if you do not have the appropriate tools? Probably a good hundred tormenting the chubby/vovine on the forum and no scriptic has been produced. What do you think? That would be a useful scriptic....

2. These are my "handwritten notes" when tetting the respective EAs, recording the number of flips on different ranges... + forum info.

sever29:

1. How can you do research on a topic if there are no proper tools? There must be a good hundred tormenting the cheburashka/catcher on the forum, and no scrip has been produced. What do you think? That would be a useful scriptic....

2. these are my handwritten notes when tetting the relevant EAs, recording the number of flips on different ranges...

for which pair... And tweaking his avalanche rules to his rabbit indicator gives at least good results in my tester.

I wouldn't take my chances on the real one, but I do have a real tester.

I used a similar calculation of knees and volatiles even in a canonical avalanche, so I've got a very sad range broadening.

It's just sad to sit back and wait for a move of 300 400 pips when the market is briskly going back and forth at 50 - 100.

The ATR alternative sets the range, but I'm more of a loser than a profit.

sever29:

eur/bucks.

I would recommend you look at the Machs and 33gavs in the captivity thread.

There's a scrip there too. And an analysis of the stats.

;)

neama:

for which pair... The need for such a tool was voiced by Katana I don't know when. and tweaking his avalanche rules to his rabbit gives at least good results in my tester.

I can't risk it on the real, but I do have a real tester.

I used a similar calculation of knees and volatiles even in a canonical avalanche, so I've got a very sad range broadening.

It's just sad to sit back and wait for a move of 300 400 pips when the market is bouncing back and forth at 50 - 100.

The alternative to the APAC is

This is the first time I've heard him suggest it... maybe I missed it. Rabbit is not rabbit, I'm interested in how this system works on a clean graph, then everything else...

FreeLance:

I would recommend that you look at Mahov and 33gavov in the captivity thread.

There's a script there too. And analysis of stats.

;)

there seems to be a bit of a different (script)

sever29:

there seems to be a bit of a difference (the script)

the direct is a flip

thanks for the help.

The question about the script is relevant...

Checking my thoughts on avalanche and here's a question for you:

I want to get the most frequent bar size per period or a distribution from most to least frequent (I've already forgotten university statistics), it seems to be called either the frequency or the weight of the number.

Please do not confuse this with the arithmetic mean. For example I select bars 0 to 9. Let's say their values are 5 7 15 5 3 4 5 4 10 3. Most often 5 is repeated, then 4 and so on, then I select bars 1 to 10,

i.e. I need to get the weights of the bars with a period of 10 in this case. Sorry for the rambling, mathematicians will understand me. There are probably similar or similar indicators...