Free profitable advisor SunShine!!!!!!!!!! - page 7

actually, boy. your avatar says it all for you.... I understand the case is severe, highly unstable psyche, with a tendency towards delusions of grandeur.

xrust: You can't beat me at artistry in the tester....

+5 ))))

keekkenen:

You've written some childish craftsmanship, in the tester it will show nonsense due to illiteracy of the code...

go back to school, goat...

zy... find where... embarrass yourself ;(

it will show???? you haven't tested it yet? so what are you talking about? don't like it,don't draw it!!!!

ALeek:

uncle, can i give you the keys to the apartment???? i see you all are so overfed here... You got a profitable Expert Advisor under your noses, and you have to prove that it's profitable... if you don't want to test and run, you can leave comments in another topic, there are enough people here without you....

You do not understand one thing - there is no point in checking in the past. You are only interested in checking in the future. Future checks are real. ))))

ALeek:

that's not guessing, it's the statistics... can you tell the difference? or don't you know these words? yeah, they don't appear in the book....
that's the thing. it guesses when statistics are applied. stats are such a bad thing.

xrust:

actually, boy. your avatar says it all for you.... I understand the case is severe, highly unstable psyche, with a tendency towards delusions of grandeur.

what your avatar says.... ???? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) my avatar says i like fishing, that's all... ))))))))))))))))))))))))

sanyooooook:
That's the thing about guessing, when statistics are applied. Statistics are such a harmful thing.

Yes... stats are such a bad thing... especially in illiterate hands - then....

ALeek:

yes... HUGE harmful statistics... especially in illiterate hands - then....
that's for sure

ALeek:

it will show???? i.e. you haven't tested it yet??? so what are you talking about??? don't like it, don't draw it!!!!
no need to run the tester and the code shows "drain tank"...

keekkenen:
There's no need to run the tester and the code shows "drain tank"...

what's the drain in it...?