Free profitable advisor SunShine!!!!!!!!!! - page 16

Hm. When I look at such threads, I don't understand. The opponents are not stupid people who have stepped on the same rake more than once...

Not that I'm trying to defend the person who started it. I kind of understand him - well, young, hot - but the ideas flow, who among traders has not gone through this.

The arrogant, pushy - ? And out of 25 pages who has commented on the case?

The most respectable traders I personally do not observe here in recent months, - let us be more loyal to each other.

but there's a positive breeze going around

sergeev:

drknn, only points 6 and 8 can be left out of all this.

For the rest, I would have sent them away as well as ALeek, I guess.

Yeah, I'd have sent for 6 and 8 as well. EA is not for sale, amateurism is allowed. Not a single decent comment on the merits, just finger-pointing.

drknn:

Well, you need to teach the man - he wants to program - let's not cut him off from that fiancée.

ALeek, you have decided to program and want to share your finding with the people - well, that's commendable. But(!), you don't have to be rude! Let others be rude - that's just for your benefit.

Now, on the substance of the code. I will try to be as objective as possible - to tell in comments only what your code logic suggests (throwing away your own feelings at that) - only logic - rigid logic. So, let's go.

1. Your code's curly brackets are arranged as in a textbook - this arrangement is unjustified - it hides code visibility (I take it from the logic of practice of kilometres of programming lines).

2. Instead of a fixed tab, you use a fixed number of spaces - this is also a flaw - if this point is incomprehensible now, perhaps it will be understandable to you in the future (this is taken by me from the logic of the practice of kilometres of lines of programming).

3. Custom variables. The section is not separated from the others by a comment! Just like the other sections of your code are not separated either! This is a bad programming style. The code you kindly posted has only 130 lines of program code. On average my code takes about 2000-3000 lines. Take my word for it, if I format my code the way you do, I will simply do a double or even triple work - this approach in a serious task takes much time and kills it in vain. Don't believe me? Write here - I will give you the technical task, programming which will force you to make a code with a length of more than fifteen hundred lines - you will feel in practice what it is - the right design.

4. Custom variables.

Where is the possibility to change other parameters of these indicators? Or is the user obliged to be bound only to the pedroids? Where are the calculation methods? Where are the other settings? Are they written in the code? You should expose settings as much as possible - this is at least a good rule of thumb.

Line 15: "Filter". Well, you have defined a variable. The processor has allocated memory for it. Why did you declare it if it is not used anywhere in the code? Why did you take away a bit of your computer's production power for a task which does not bring any result at all? Which stupidly steals the computer's resources!

5. Initialization block. You have only one line here:

Well, tell me, what good is it? Well, I saw this message once. So why should I see it every time when I drop the EA on a chart?

6. Line 37: "if(OrdersTotal()<1)" What kind of amateurish behavior is this? If you apply this construction, then the trader has to trade on one and only one currency pair, and he is not allowed to trade manually. Why would you put a trader at such a disadvantage? Is it normal? Just trade like I told you? Do you think that you have delusions of grandeur? How about giving more freedom to the trader and not to limit him?

7. Line 39: "if(Symbol() == "EURUSD" && Period() < PERIOD_M30)".

Again, this is infringement of trader's rights? And if he or she wants to test on higher timeframes, or, say, on another trading instrument, for example, on Afrikanian currency, what would he or she have to do, knock to you and beg you to remove this limitation? Are you again making yourself the Pussy-King? No wonder you are squabbling like a market hag - your sense of self-importance is literally reaching manic proportions in your code. Let alone a real conversation!?

8. Where in the code is the check for busyness of trade flow? Or should Pushkin check it? Or will you like it if the server returns refusals to the trader, treating his orders as a hacker attack? Does your code make a trader much profit? Logic says not to use your EA at all, because it behaves the same way as the standard network virus - it shows the ability to overflow the number of requests to the server. Your code does not contain viruses, but your code behaves like a virus. That's a fact!!! You showed us this fact by revealing to us your (alas, illiterate) program code.

In short, I'm sick of it. Judging by your posts, you are ready to pour tons of verbal diarrhea on everyone who is unwanted.

The conclusion is that your code is not good in style. Not to mention the fact that the generation of trading signals is strictly tied to unreasonably used chs.

And please note specifically that I didn't express a single personal feeling in this comment - everything relied solely on the logic reflected in your code (and, I apologize, allowed myself to depart from it by pointing out the logic of your posts)...!! Full stop!

Wow! Wow, wow, wow...

I screwed up big time. I took a look at my codes and realized I have to stretch and reach for the standards you set. Alas for me and fuck it.

===

There's a term in psychiatry called schizoid perfectionism. It's when your attention is focused on the little things, but you don't notice the important things. For patients with this symptom, it's "the suit fits..."

Bullshit. Pharisaism...

sanyooooook:....

"

M.Y. Lermantov

The meaning of the last line is not clear to me...

OlegTs:

Don't lower the level of discussion with petty nagging. You need to dig a little deeper, like Porksaurus, for example. Further down the line he will go "anankastic syndrome" and people will have something to talk about, something to remember...

granit77, please delete my account from both forums and block the possibility to enter here from my IP. Just do it. Please.

drknn:
granit77, please delete my account from both forums and block the possibility to enter here from my IP. Just do it. Please.
If you really want to do that, just post on every forum about tick history, the difference between broker and dealer or, worst of all, MT, tick history and brokers/dealers at the same time. You will automatically get a perpetual ban.

drknn:
Bad (my)))) example is contagious? )))))))))))))))

OlegTs:

Sorry I got it wrong.