Free profitable advisor SunShine!!!!!!!!!! - page 6

ALeek:

Don't mention the Tsar at times like this, or a can of beer will come out through your arse... a fool who looks for the future in indicators... do you recognise him?
that's what I said, you're an asshole.

xrust:

That's what I'm saying, dangling in different directions from

so i was talking about your councillors - and this is about yours... )))) feel the difference????

sanyooooook:
that's what I said, you oaf.

I'm not looking for the future in indicators - I just use the past... But there's a guy here on this forum who reads indicators. You should also pour coffee grounds over the monitor - they say it helps...

Son,let's not.... you can't beat me at artistry in the tester....

That's what everyone else is saying, give me the report from the real world, or better yet, give me the password, and then you can talk like this....

ALeek:

I'm not looking for the future in indicators - I just use the past ... but there's an Armenian guy on the forum who reads fortune on indicators. You should also spill coffee grounds over the monitor - they say it helps ...

What is your EA based on? Indicators?

What do you need an EA for? To put it on a real account in the future and make money?

You build the future on indicators.

That's what I'm saying, you're an idiot, you figured it out yourself.

xrust:

That's what everyone else is saying, give me the report from the real world, or better yet, give me the password, and then you can talk like this....

i'm not going to compete with anyone.

ALeek:

... the councillor is already profitable!
It's not like anyone was arguing, it's just that some trades are not enough for some people, some people need more profit, others need more certainty in the future, there are picky people here, so just relax and don't take it personally.

xrust:

That's what everyone's talking about, give me the report from the real world. or better yet, give me the password, then you can talk to me like this....

uncle, can i give you the keys to the apartment???? i see you're all so over the top here... You got a profitable Expert Advisor under your noses, and you have to prove that it's profitable... if you don't want to test and race, then post your comments in another topic, there are enough people here without you....

ALeek:

I will not give you the code! You've had enough of the profitable Expert Advisor! You can sell it for at least 5 quid! And you're all breaking down here... like innocent virgins.

You've written some childish craftsmanship, in the tester it will show nonsense due to illiteracy of the code...

Go back to school, Kozak...

zzz... find where... embarrass yourself ;(

sanyooooook:

What is your EA based on? Indicators?

What do you need an EA for? To put it on a real account in the future and make money?

You're building the future on indicators.

I'm telling you, you're an idiot, you know it yourself.

that's not guessing, it's the statistics... do you feel the difference? or are these words unfamiliar to you? well yes, they don't appear in the primer....