Free profitable advisor SunShine!!!!!!!!!!

The test is done on an M1 timeframe!!!

Who doesn't like the way it makes deals - you don't have to use it, I'm not forcing you to! But the Expert Advisor does bring a stable profit, though not a big one.

Files:
sunshine.ex4  7 kb

Test on M15

Testing 20 trades at 25% simulation is good? Are you kidding me? )))

Well, the second graph is far from 25%.... Why should I argue with you?! Take it and test it yourself!!!!!! Instead of talking out of turn!

ALeek:

Well, the second graph is far from 25%.... Why should I argue with you?! Take it and test it yourself!!!!!! Instead of talking out of turn!

The second graph just shows 0% as n/a. That's why I can't even check it. I don't know what's in the .ex. )))

You would tell us more about the EA, the strategy, which indices it uses, etc.

LeoV:

The second graph just shows 0% as n/a. That's why I can't even check it. I don't know what's in the .ex. )))

I do not know a virus on ex.... At least I - do not write!

sever30:

You should tell us more about the Expert Advisor, the strategy, which indices it uses, etc.

The strategy is very simple. The Expert Advisor uses 3 standard indicators, which trigger a sell/buy signal when the set parameters are reached.

Who is not a coward - can put it on the terminal and run it well.

I HAVE NO VIRUSES THERE! I DON'T DO THIS SHIT!!!! You can say that this indicator is a result of today's altruistic mood, which prompted me to put it on the Internet. :)

Those who trade 10$ will not like it, but those who have more than 1000$. (I think this is not a problem) the result though not a big but will. But better a bird in the hand.... :) and who wants can chase a crane... :)

Get off this forum! They will teach you how to be critical of EAs in general and test results in particular, especially comrade Leonid - he's a real expert in this business :)

xrust: Tick off this forum!

It depends on how you tick off this forum. You might as well stay naked ))))

LeoV:

It depends on how you tick off this forum. You might as well stay naked ))))
Yeah. And with an inferiority complex for the rest of your life...))