Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 42

From the looks of it, the one who got kicked is on the move.

sanyooooook:
From the looks of it, the one who got kicked is on the move.

Ok, let's take your example. Where do I sign up to be a volunteer? Where can I find out in which communities, what the need is? Are volunteer fire brigades organised? Is there liaison with the relevant services and tasks are promptly set? Is there a supply of supplies? Are they quickly assembled and deployed as needed? Or maybe there is no need for them?

gip:

OK, let's take your example. Where can I sign up as a volunteer? Where can I find out, in which communities, what the need is. Are volunteer fire brigades organised? Is there liaison with the relevant services and tasks are promptly set? Is there a supply of supplies? Are they quickly assembled and deployed as needed? Or maybe there is no need for them?

sanyooooook:

If you judge what is happening in the country only by the Vesti, then what a great state power this makes! Just live and enjoy it. You don't even have to think for yourself.

By the way, why is there no opportunity (like in the rest of the world) to comment on news on the Vesti site? You can recommend (i.e. express your opinion "for"), but you cannot go against it or comment. Why not? Democracy in full swing?

What did I ask you about? About the operational organisation of fire brigades, as an example, not about the Sisters of Mercy. Are there any on the websites of the relevant administrations or federal agencies?