Help me find a simple script! - page 7

nesw:

I see a rectangular coordinate system on the graph. And I don't see the point of looking at the graph otherwise.

I see, we're dying, but we're not giving up.

And with your 45g angle, does it bother you that when you scale vertically, the numbers change

The joke comes to mind "... In wartime, the sine of an angle can reach four and the right angle 100 degrees Celsius" :)

goldtrader:
The joke "..." comes to mind. in wartime the sine of an angle can reach four and the right angle 100 degrees Celsius" :)

And that, by the way, is the solution :-)

Introduce a coefficient, e.g. 10 pips between bars, i.e. 0.001, or vice versa, equate pips to bars and count everything in whole numbers.

Mischek:

Okay, we're dying, but we're not giving up.

And with your angle of 45 degrees, does it bother you that when you zoom vertically, the figure changes

I don't get it. A 45g angle is the diagonal of a square where one side has a certain number of price points. - It is the diagonal of a square, one side of which has a certain number of pips, and the other side has a certain amount of time, i.e. the angle of 45g goes a certain number of pips per day or per hour or per 4 minutes - it doesn't matter.

Does the price of currency change the figure when you zoom vertically?

...it's not like I'm putting an angle gauge to a screen. The forty-fifth angle is the moving averages

nesw:

I don't get it. A 45-degree angle... - It is the diagonal of the square one side of which has a certain number of pips, and the other side has a certain time, i.e. the angle of 45g is a certain number of pips per day or per hour or per 4 minutes, whatever.

Does the price of the currency change digits when scaled vertically?

the price doesn't, but your angle does, when graphically displayed

you can take 45 minute bars horizontally and 45 pips vertically

you can draw a diagonal and scale it up to 45 degrees on the monitor

tomorrow there will be another decimal point and you will have to redraw it because the height is 10 times bigger

and that's because you initially equated 1 point and 1 minute, or 1 kg of pork and 1 watermelon

now you're going to start looking for the magic ratio of points to time, huh?

No. I don't need a moving average of the entire trend, or anyone else who knows anything about Gann rates.

And once again, a 45 degree angle in relation to my screen is of no interest to me.

And the minimum timeframe for me is 4 minutes. But in order to work with that, I'd ideally need to know the hour and the day and the week and the month and the year...

Also, the ideal price/time ratio for an individual financial instrument is constantly

This is the magnitude of the vibration of that instrument.

p. s.

From the outside it looks like I'm trying to get someone here to agree that Gann's method isn't bad.

But perhaps someone will benefit from what I have written here ... and all good as well as bad someday comes back)))

From the outside it looks as if I am dissuading you from looking in the right direction

I'll stay out of your way.

Objectives are defined. next, implementation :))

Reason: