Help me find a simple script! - page 4

Mischek:

It was about what you would show on the mt chart

but personally, I've had enough of this torture and favour

I find the title of this thread mocking.

Is that what you meant?

I just multiplied the number of days by 24 hours...

the task was too abstruse.

Draw a zigzag on the currency chart, I think someone will explain to you how to make your triangle

Mischek:

I know what you mean, it's a titanic task.

But since you are asking for help, I dare to ask you to indicate on your chart a couple of vectors with right angles and funny numbers on the vectors, what are they?

For example, an impulse has moved 300 points in 5 days (120 hours). Then 120 hours squared, 300 points squared and summing up the result, we obtain the square of the vector (hypotenuse) and subtract the square root from it - it is the vector length.

More price points in a vector means less time points and vice versa

IgorM:

the task was too abstruse.

Draw a zigzag on the currency chart, I think someone will explain to you how to make your triangle

Right?

nesw:

in a vector - more price points means fewer time points and vice versa

to put it mildly, this is debatable. The market will change to five-digit, (six-digit) and your conclusion is reversed, although the market itself has not changed, but if the clock is converted to minutes, (seconds), everything is reversed again

if you try to get the correct units, say, 2 seconds and 1.25 pips at the five-digit symbol, you will fall into the fit, because with all due respect to the old Gann, there is no fish

imho

Well, that's something.

now based on your drawing of the zigzag, make a formalized description of the problem

like: distance between two zigzag tops = number of bars, etc. by corners or sides

like you are trying to see the volatility on the history

Shit!!! I've only just realised.... Maybe at least this one.

Mischek:

to put it mildly, that's debatable. The market goes to five digits, (six digits) and your conclusion is reversed, although the market itself has not changed, but if you bring the clock to minutes, (seconds), again everything is reversed

If you try, by some means, on history, to arrive at the correct units, say 2 seconds and 1.25 points at five digits, you will fall into a fit because, with all due respect to old man Gunn, there is no fish

imho

No, why less than an hour? An hour is a minimum.
Reason: