Help me find a simple script! - page 5

nesw:

No, why less than an hour? An hour is the minimum.

who, how, based on what, decided that an hour is the minimum? why not 2 seconds?

I found it!!! MT has a tool "trend line by angle" it shows degrees and most importantly it shows how many pips and time from one point to another )))))))

nesw:

I found it!!! in MT there is a tool "trend line by angle" it shows the degree and most importantly it shows how many pips and time from one point to another )))))))

You can do the same with a mouse but without degrees

Mischek:

Who, how, based on what, decided that an hour is the minimum ? why not 2 seconds ?

Well, there's a third of a quarter... 1 hour is 15 degrees of the earth around the axis. There's also 4 minutes to 1 degree, but you have to know the hour and the day well for that

rensbit:
The same can be done with the mouse, but without degrees

But I wanted to see both the line and the parameters. as on the screenshot above

It can't see the date. It takes even longer to recalculate.

Mischek:

Once again - In 60 minutes the exchange rate has dropped by 60 pips

Hypotenuse = 85

And what do you do with this figure, how do you see it on the chart?

Oh man... I've got it all wrong... I see this figure next to the hypotenuse (((

Oh man... what to do

nesw:

Oh, man... what to do?

There is a simple, but very effective option - start to learn programming in MQL4 - this will not allow you to tell your clever ideas to inept programmers ;) And not just start, but bring this undertaking to its logical conclusion. After all, your trading system is simple - you need a code based on the laws of right-angled triangles. But they are still unable to understand such elementary things. Maybe they didn't learn it at school...

You don't have time for that, you don't have to tell me - if you wanted to...

"... Everything brilliant is simple - you just have to guess ..." (Alexander Belyaev - "Professor Doel's Head")

P.S.

And then you can find your "simple script" directly in his head. Well, as for help - so it's ... no one is against it - we'll help you learn the language. At least we'll show you the way, it's not even a fortune teller :)

Thanks, I'll probably do it that way, only later, while I have to count and draw... It's probably for the best - more understanding only takes a long time