how much does a profitable system cost? - page 24

RasPutin:I have my own exclusive trading system for professional forex trading. The system includes three Expert Advisors to trade on theEURUSD1H pair, which are balanced together and complement each other perfectly.Stable trade in automatic mode with returns up to 50%, and in the summer (June, July, August) period up to 75-100% a month. I can sell several copies . This will not make it any less profitable, and I will be pleased that a few more people will be able to earn their living .... . :)) Price is $3000.

Man, I wish it was summer!

david2:For example: let's take scalping on minutes TP=10p, you have 10,000 trades in 12 years. You have 6 years of profit, then 2 years of loss, then 4 years of profit ...

Carefully read every point, point 5. the average return for the tested period is at least 100% ! !! but not less than 80% per annum (constant lot)!!!

LeoV: Do you think this is possible?

Particularly unclear is point 2.

Yes, it is possible!

Point 2 means that during the entire test the input parameters of the Expert Advisor do not change. And if the strategy conditions (ATS reacts to the market volatility) eventually the system requires optimization of parameters, it should be automated and look as follows: Suppose we test ATS starting from year 2000. For example, the strategy conditions require optimization for the last 6 months, we start ATS from 01.06.1999 to 31.12.1999, obtain the optimal parameters and with these parameters we test from 01.01.2000. Suppose the forward period is not long, say 1 month, therefore 31.01.2000 year. ATC is optimized again for the period between 01.07.1999 and 31.01.2000 and is launched (forward period) with new optimal parameters, etc. But let us not forget that all the other points mentioned must be respected.

I will add briefly. When purchasing a system, even with such strict requirements, the buyer should be aware that such a PBX may stop working tomorrow, but the probability of such an event is much lower than for systems that do not pass such a test.

AlexGrin:

I will add briefly. When purchasing a system, even with such strict requirements, the buyer should be aware that such a PBX may stop working tomorrow, but the probability of such an event is much lower than for systems that do not pass such a test.

This test of yours has no effect on anything at all.

paukas: .....

)))

paukas:

Man, I wish it was summer!

In summer they will offer that "... especially in winter"

PapaYozh:

In summer they will offer that "... especially in winter"

It's summer in Australia.

paukas:

It's summertime in Australia.
That's all right! Prepare the sled in the summer and the cart in the winter! ;)

chief2000:

Model- All ticks
Period- Day (D1)
Model quality - n/a
Chart mismatch errors - 7421104

Is it better? By the way, not a single parameter has been changed, only the TF is different and the lot is bigger. No optimization, the algorithm is stick and rope :)