Why is the news indicator not working in Windows 7? - page 14

brici:
- As for News_3_6.mq4, everything is working. But today, at the same time I have three important news, medium news and low news. On the chart, the colour of the line of low-importance news has overlapped the others. Of course, it would be easier to prioritise the colour of the "important news" line.
I have prioritized the news. The system draws only the most important news.
Files:
news_3_10.mq4  23 kb

Zhunko:
Made the news a priority. Only draws the most important one.
- Good job. Thank you.)

Zhunko:
Made the news a priority. Only draws the most important one.
Very good work. Cento percento. THANK YOU !!!

I don't get it, how do I spell proxy?

you can change the line int hInternetSession = InternetOpenA("Microsoft Internet Explorer", 0, "", "", 0);

to

int hInternetSession = InternetOpenA("Microsoft Internet Explorer", 0, "OurProxy:8080", "mypassword", 0);

But where to specify the username? :)

MikeZTN:

I don't get it, how do I spell proxy?

you can change the line int hInternetSession = InternetOpenA("Microsoft Internet Explorer", 0, "", "", 0);

to

int hInternetSession = InternetOpenA("Microsoft Internet Explorer", 0, "OurProxy:8080", "mypassword", 0);

But where to specify the username? :)

Most likely in the third parameter. You have to write it in the line.

Anyone who needs supplementary translations

Files:
translate.rar  7 kb

mpeugep
:

It would be good if the news lines were drawn only in the main window, instead of continuing through all the indicators...hampers a lot...

Done, but it's unlikely that everyone will like it. The trend line has a much larger font size than the vertical line. It's not pretty. It clogs up the chart. Made it possible to select this parameter:

extern int VLines = 2; // Показывать вертикальные линии в моменты выхода новостей:
// 0 линии не отображаются;
// 1 линии проходят через все подокна;
// 2 линии находятся только в основном подокне.

Metaquotes don't want font size, font name and font colour to be involved in the lines.

Also reworked the current news search to display a limited number of lines. The search was done from the past to the future. At the weekend such a search could not find the current news. Re-did it the other way around. Now the past news can be viewed at the weekend.

Geronimo:

Who needs updated translations?

Thanks!

Files:
news_3_15.mq4  26 kb

Zhunko,

Hello, well, just a sin not to take advantage of your knowledge and the time of finalizing the desired insider. I'm all about mine! Please tell me if we can using mql4,display many vertical lines of emerging at one time news but offset by one bar against each other in the future, ie have a bunch of news and each news has its own line shifted by one bar in the future from the time of its real output. but when this rainbow is close to the current price, at the time of news execution all lines become one.

I think I increased the total number of news and past news, maybe because of the weekend, the tool needs the past trading day?

Thank you very much Vadim Zhunko!

How would this calendar and clock connect? - http://www.stocktime.ru/calendar.htm and

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/eur-usd-technical:

Name

S3

S2

S1

Pivot Point

R1

R2

R3

Classic

Fibonacci

Camarilla

Woody

Demarka

-

-

-

-

araratararat:
Zhunko,

Hello, well, just a sin not to take advantage of your knowledge and the time of finalizing the necessary induk.I'm all about mine.Please tell me if we can using mql4, display a lot of vertical lines issuing at one time news but offset by one bar from each other in the future, ie have a bunch of news and each news has a line offset by one bar in the future from its actual release.But when this rainbow comes close to the current price, the moment of news, all lines turn into one.But we see how much and what n

Something past news are not displayed, only one. i think i increased the total number of news and past, maybe because of the weekend, the indicator needs the past trading day?

It is possible to predict now. Each news item is in its place. There is a list. One can be guided by the list.

Probably, the indicator cannot see the previous week. Therefore, the list of past news is not complete at the beginning of the week. The same thing happens with the future news at the end of the week.