Why is the news indicator not working in Windows 7? - page 10

mpeugep:

No use...the comments on the top left still don't appear, and I reinstalled the terminal and tried installing the inductor on another computer...the comments appeared on another computer and disappeared a second later...

Maybe a firewall is blocking it?

If the theme continues, it might be more convenient to add the author's name to the indicator name, like News_Zhunko_v4.mq4

Mischek:
If the theme continues, it might be more convenient to add the author's name to the indicator name, like News_Zhunko_v4.mq4
No need. Let it be a collective effort. The final variant will be named somehow.

No, it's not the firewall... I tried turning it off...

Zhunko:
Don't. Let it be a collective effort. There will be a final version - we'll call it something.

For someone else there may already be a final name, there may be a few more final names and the most final version.

If there is a choice, with names in the names, it is more convenient to make that choice

mpeugep:
No, it's not the firewall... I've tried turning it off...
Try not shutting it down, but setting up IP or name permissions. That won't hurt.

Mischek:

For someone else there may already be a final choice, there may be a few more final and most final choices.

If there is a choice, with names in the names, it is more convenient to make this choice

There is only one author. We only correct because of the inaccessibility of the author. Later on, we will list in the header all those who took part.

Vadim, your version 2.2 is working after another reinstallation of the terminal. Finally =)

mpeugep:
Vadim, your version 2.2 is working after another reinstallation of the terminal. Finally =)
Great! But there's already 2.4.

It would be cool to do a comparison of the forecast and the actual figures on the news that came out and from that alerate towards the movement...well I think it would be quite difficult