Why is the news indicator not working in Windows 7? - page 19

Zhunko:
We have to make that mistake again. It's not working for me. What is your build of MT4?

99xx99:

I'm pasting a script that builds ranged bars, please take a look, it still doesn't draw vertical lines on the offline.

Note: the script should be dragged from the navigatro to the 1-minute chart, then specify what size bar in pips we need, and on what timeframe to display it. bars are built from the minute chart and only displayed on m2, m3, etc. (in general, on any timeframe)

I would like to ask you (very much) not to post any more decompiled software.

Vinin:

I'm not a programmer, I downloaded it from the Internet.

I'm not a programmer. I downloaded the script from the Internet. Maybe you have a non-decompiled so please share.

and in general, I have not posted the script to advertise the decompiled software, but to improve the news indicator

99xx99:

I don't know what it is. I'm not a programmer. I downloaded the script from the Internet. I don't know which one it is. I'm not a programmer, I downloaded the script from the Internet.

I didn't post the script to advertise decompiled software, but to improve the news indicator.

It's not about advertising. And ignorance of the law does not absolve you of responsibility. I'm just warning you. Repetition may result in a ban.

med1um:
On 225, it works for me too. Delete the MT4 configuration files.

Zhunko:
On 225, it works for me too. Delete the MT4 configuration files.
specify in which folder and which (path)

med1um:
specify in which folder and which (path)
...\MetaTrader 4.00\configuration/terminal.ini

I've seen such a problem discussed in a post before, but couldn't find a solution.

The essence: before there was some old version of news.m4q, which worked fine and then one day it stopped. I used a search engine to find this topic and downloaded 2 versions News_3_14.mq4 and News_3_18.mq4. But when I turn on any of them it only shows "past news".

I deleted terminal.ini and news.csv, but it didn't help.

In what else can be the reason? Windows XP SP3

Confirmed, 1.4 also does not work, after deleting the file from the file folder New, it re-downloads, probably changed the link again?

I just checked with myself. Everything works as it should. I deleted the news.csv file - it works too.