Why is the news indicator not working in Windows 7? - page 8

I combed it, grouped the settings, coloured it:

Files:
news_2_1.mq4  20 kb

Zhunko:

Should have done a general disabling of comments... it's more convenient when you can disable either one or the other =)

And the filter stopped working...

Currency names should not be capitalised. Of course it won't work.

alexx_v:
Currency names should not be capitalised. Of course it won't work.

You can change it back. But it's nicer and clearer in capitals. Maybe we could redo the filter? The designation in big letters, and in the filter in small?

mpeugep:
They should have made general disabling of comments a waste of time... it's more convenient when you can disable either one or the other =)

I didn't disable comments. Only grouped them.

Weird, so it must be a glitch...

Zhunko:

You can change it back. But it's nicer and clearer in capitals. Maybe we could redo the filter? The designation in big letters and the filter in small letters?

It's all in the readable file. The names of currencies are in capital letters. This does not affect the display of currency names on the chart itself. I don't think you should bother with capital letters in the indicator settings.

alexx_v:
It's all about the readable file. The currency names are in capitals there. It doesn't affect the display of currency names on the chart itself. I don't think you should bother with capital letters in the indicator settings.
Ok.
Files:
news_2_2.mq4  20 kb

I don't know why, I'm having glitches with the display of comments. when an indicator is added it either appears briefly or not at all...

mpeugep:
I don't know why, I'm having glitches with the display of comments. when adding an indicator either appears briefly or not at all.
And with the last one from Alexander? News_1_4?