FUTURE - page 12

Abzasc: Somnambulator! - Future
The content is the ramblings of Kutuzov from Ward 6. But, the site is beautifully made.

Richie:
The content is the ramblings of Kutuzov from Ward 6. But, the website is beautifully made.

So it's about Future )) and now it's serious ;)

Regressive hypnosis. - The future.

Abzasc: So it's about Future )) and now it's serious ;)
Didn't notice. I see it now :)

Richie, what will happen to the author of this thread if you start developing topics of regressive üf... regressive hypnosis stuff? He's stable so far, but... look at his topics.

Tantrik:
Regressive hypnosis. - The future.

Then it should be progressive, into a subjective future, no other way :))

Abzasc:

Progressive, then, into the subjective future, no less :))
No. Regressive means deep. The test person can move both to the past and the future (to remember). Well if there is no TS, the subject is carried one month ahead - he/she virtually trades, writes down quotes on a piece of paper. And in a month with the recorded quotes on the real......

Tantrik:
No. Regressive means deep. The probationer may transport into the past as well as into the future (remember). Well, if there is no TS, the trader is carried one month ahead - he or she virtually trades and writes quotes on the paper. And in a month with the recorded quotes on the real......

Regress (lat. regressus - return, movement backwards)

"moves forward a month ... writes down the quotes on a piece of paper. And in a month with the recorded quotes on the real......"

I.e., one month carried forward, the present caught up with him there - and then to the real, to trade on instinct ;-)

Abzasc:

Regress (lat. regressus - return, movement backwards)

"moves forward a month ... writes down the quotes on a piece of paper. And in a month with the recorded quotes on the real......"

In other words, it is carried forward by a month, the present has caught up with it, and it returns to the real account, trading under the instinct ;-).

Judging by the advertisements on the internet - they take the subject to the future and see themselves as older..... (I am not interested in this subject and never have been). This is probably a joke.

gip: Richie, what will happen to the author of this thread if you start to develop the regressive üf... regressive hypnosis stuff? He's stable so far, but... look at his topics.

It's okay. A person who is not "brain-dead" will not be able to make much and stable money on the forex market. But, one has to go crazy in the right direction.

I'm currently sitting and making an indicator myself, the workings of which are counterintuitive. However, a manual test over a year has shown that it works relatively effectively. That's how it is in life.