Win-win advisor !-!-! - page 5

Mathemat:
The most interesting thing here seems to be the fact that the top-starter himself is a staunch believer that the advisor is really worth something...

Maybe the request to show real data showed him the weaknesses of the Expert Advisor and it "hit" him? After all, the guy was offended, and there was nothing to be offended about. If he had gone to buy a car and the seller was like, 'Hey, nice car, no need to drive, no need to open the bonnet, go to the notary, everything is fine, just trust me. Where would he send a salesman like that?

drknn:

Maybe asking to see the real data showed him that the counsellor was incompetent and this "hit" him. The guy walked away offended, and there was nothing to be offended about. If he went to buy a car and the seller was like, "Hey, nice car, no need to drive, no need to open the bonnet, let's go to the notary, everything is OK, just trust me.

... I swear on my mother

Mathemat:
The funny thing here seems to be the fact that the top-starter himself is an ardent believer that the advisor is really worth something...
No

I had a situation like this once too. I made up an Expert Advisor. I started to test it and saw that it did not lose money when the deposit was increased and the lot was decreased - it came out of all drawdowns safely. I added automatic incremental increasing of the lot - it worked fine. The only hitch was that I did not have enough initial capital to start working with this Expert Advisor. I started to work with this Expert Advisor, so I searched through forex forums and placed an advertisement saying that I was selling a normal non-declining EA. I was immediately asked for my investment password. I did not test it on the demo, so I had to tell them the truth. My guide was very sympathetic and advised me to first trade this EA in real trading, even on a demo account, and then to come and offer it. And on different forums they told me about the same thing. They say it would be useful to review the history of their trades at least for half a year, but in real time.

I do not even remember why I have not started to use it on a demo for half a year - most likely I had another task on programming, and I simply forgot about this Expert Advisor. But the surprising thing is that it was bought for 50 quid a couple of times. And the interesting thing is that I have not received a single complaint from any buyer.

Maybe, the guy is in the same situation - he has an Expert Advisor but does not have enough deposit. If so, he has made two mistakes - he shouldn't have said he increased his profits and, second, he should have told the truth from the beginning, and the Expert Advisor would have been purchased. A businesslike approach, no hard feelings towards fair criticism and everything would have been fine.

drknn:

... Because the guy left with a grudge, and there's essentially nothing to be grudged about...
He didn't leave on his own, his mother just sent him to bed.

Moderators, do you have a conscience?

goldtrader:
Moderators, do you have a conscience?
Looks like a new topic is ripe.

It's overripe (((.

Alexander, look in your personal message.

Mathemat:
Alexander, look in your personal message.
Thanks, I got it.