Win-win advisor !-!-! - page 4

Richie:

As Elder said, the market is closed by professionals and opened by amateurs :)

I knew he was a dummy or is he talking about FX ?

Here we go again with "So many ticks simulated". Why do we need a tester? You said that you have not made a bad profit with your Expert Advisor. Open the history of real trades, indicate the trading period, in which you traded this EA, right-click on any deal in the history and select "Save as Detailed Report". Then publish here from this report what you think will not reveal the essence of the trading system, and at the same time show its effectiveness. That will be the case. A tester and a tester, it's like a kindergarten...

Bymerxxx:

I am 38 years old. I have been working in the Forex market for 10 years. I invented an advisor, please contact Bymerxxx@rambler.ru.

Bymerxxx

I can make a website, customise it to your needs (say, in php) and develop it - it will get into the top 10 of Google. But is it worth it to me to invest their labor? What do I get in return? So far I see only attempts to cheat through the strategy tester. Where is the real data?

Bymerxxx:

Mr. Everyone is you and my name is Igor ... Now I can sell it, as it is stable and tested, I am not selling it to anyone.

I can also offer you one for free: see Graal

drknn:

I can make a website, customise it to your needs (say, in php) and develop it - it will get into the top 10 of Google. But is it worth it to me to invest their labor? What do I get in return? So far I see only attempts to cheat through the strategy tester. Where is the real data?

I have not seen any attempts to cheat. In short, they jumped like dogs and tear up, make jokes, think what you want. So no one will see it. In general, leave the branch, anyone interested, write to me by e-mail.

xrust:

this all sounds very familiar....

guy better optimise it :)))))))))) drawdowns will go down :)))))))

this guy's gonna exclaim: "From prooptimising I hear!" :)

He doesn't know such complicated words.....

Bymerxxx:

So do not be offended by the residents of the forum - they are treating you gently enough for your information. No attempts to cheat - no. In short, they are attacking you like dogs and vomiting, make jokes.

Well, when it came to the real data, we ran away.

No one is attacking anyone here. If you want to trade an EA for something worthwhile, you must first show that you are offering something worthwhile. Igor, I was the first to respond in your thread. And if you had done as I asked - would have given you the investment password to your trading account, no one, no one would not have wanted to say anything bad about it and the discussion would have turned into a normal business discussion. Put yourself in the buyer's shoes. Do you want to buy I don't know what, just because a salesman tells you to "take my word for it"? Neither do we.

You set the tone with your refusal. As they say, it's up to everyone to make their own luck. So don't be offended by the people on this forum - they are being quite gentle with you here, just so you know.

The funny thing here seems to be the fact that the top-starter himself is an ardent believer that the advisor is really worth something...