What is the perspective in your opinion? - page 6

denis_orlov:

Everett's idea is as overwhelming as the predetermination of the future,

But it could turn out to be a reality. Einstein never came to terms with the probabilistic basis of quantum mechanics until the end of his life. I'm not talking about the atomic bomb as a direct product of quantum mechanics - also suppressive...

And now there are hundreds of millions of computers in the world, for which the very existence of basic technology is due to the success of quantum mechanics. Without quantum mechanics there would be no modern computer either.

Richie:
Well, OK. The system should be as reliable and simple as a kettle: jar + lid + spout + handle. That's it.
The kettle must also be watched, for example, you pour water into the kettle, put it on the fire and forget about it, after a while the water boils over and the kettle burns out. So does TC.

Mathemat:
But it could turn out to be a reality. Einstein never came to terms with the probabilistic basis of quantum mechanics until the end of his life.

And now there are hundreds of millions of computers in the world, for which the very existence of basic technology is due to the success of quantum mechanics. Without quantum mechanics there would be no modern computer.

I would rather put it with the non-probabilistic basis of quantum mechanics))

This is the first time I've heard that quantum mechanics has any practical application, much less in computers...

even one example...?

Swetten: In fact, everything has already been answered in the first post. Richie, what is the difference between TC based on TA and TC based on "price mechanics"? What is the difference? And what is the "price mechanics"? And aren't TA and FA the very mechanisms that can explain/predict this mechanics?

No way. Suppose there are two absolute grails, one will recruit on neural networks and the other on RSI. So, both will open trades at the same time.

I already gave an example with 2 bars overlapping. Imagine a snake is 1 meter long. This is its arithmetic length. But, it is tortuous, so its geometric length will always be less (the hypotenuse is less than the sum of the 2 cathetuses). This is the mechanics I'm talking about. The advantage of mechanical systems is that they always work, because no, even the shittiest "broker" can get away from them.

There is a rule, the rule of inseparability of price: the price is always inseparable .There are other rules as well - dig them yourself.

Tantrik: Have you ever seen, met, invented a single mechanical TC? What is the value of continuity? There is no consistency - there are gaps, trade continuously.

This is the kind of system I'm working on right now. The value of inseparability is the presence of an object. A torn snake is no longer a snake. A torn price is no longer a price.

Mischek : I wonder why all of a sudden the system you are looking for should be as simple as you imagine it to be, like a kettle Let it be even simpler then, like a log.

As an inventor I can say that you are surrounded by many brilliant things, but you don't notice their genius because you are used to them. Take an ordinary button. It's a simple thing. But imagine there are no buttons. There are hundreds of billions of buttons in the world. Can you think of any other examples? There are thousands of them.

By the way, who has noticed the genius of the grid in MT4 ? The answer is: almost no one.

Tantrik:

We don't know anything. There are various sources of information one of them isoteric literature (plenty on the internet). Information has no proof - it is considered a hobby and everyone can read it....
Then how can we seriously talk about the past and the future?

denis_orlov:

This is the first time I have heard that quantum mechanics has any practical application, much less in computers...

even one example...?

О!.. But we boldly assert that there is no past and no future.

Richie:

There are none. Let's assume that there are two absolute grails, one will dial on neural networks, and the other on RSI. So, both will open trades at the same time.

I've already given the example of 2 bars overlapping each other. Imagine a snake that is 1 metre long. This is its arithmetic length. But, it is convoluted, so its geometric length will always be less (the hypotenuse is less than the sum of the 2x cathetuses). This is the mechanics I'm talking about. The advantage of mechanical systems is that they always work, because no, even the shittiest "broker" can get away from them.

There is a rule, the rule of inseparability of price: the price is always inseparable .There are other rules - dig them yourself.

What a extravaganza! What a feast of the spirit! :)

Richie:

This is the kind of system I'm working on right now. The value of inseparability is the presence of an object. A torn snake is no longer a snake. A torn price is no longer a price.

As an inventor, I can say: there are a lot of brilliant things around you, but you don't notice their genius because you're used to them. Take the most ordinary button. It's a simple thing. But imagine there are no buttons. There are hundreds of billions of buttons in the world. Can you think of any other examples? There are thousands.

The simplicity of the button is due to its simplest task.

You're a fucking lazy bastard, aren't you?