What is the perspective in your opinion? - page 8

Richie:

I'm not bad at electronics either, it's nice to see a colleague :)) There is this demotivating opinion: a quantum computer already exists in nature. Where? Everywhere.

In that the keys you are looking for are under your nose, figuratively speaking.

How many colleagues ;)) some colleagues are also microelectronics ;)

Maybe we should cooperate ?! there are a lot of good ideas ;)

Richie:

No way. Suppose there are two absolute grails, one will recruit on neural networks and the other on RSI. So, both will open trades at the same time.

Why should the two ideal systems, but based on different principles, open trades simultaneously? I suspect in the same direction?

costy_: So many colleagues ;))) some colleagues are also microelectronics engineers ;)) Maybe we should cooperate ?! There are a lot of good ideas ;)
I've been noticing this pattern for a long time. Almost all people here are electronic engineers. But, I am not interested in this topic. It does not pour in our country.

joo:
Why should two perfect systems, but based on different principles, open trades at the same time? I suspect in the same direction?
Almost all smart trading strategies give entry points on roughly the same bar (not to mention the direction ;))

joo: Why should two perfect systems, but based on different principles, open trades at the same time? I suspect in the same direction as well?

Yes, in one. But, I repeat, I am talking about perfect grails, i.e. those that take the whole price move. Because it's the same written in different formulas. To give you an example:

1. z=x+y;

2. z=(2x+2y)/2;

I did not think that my post about the non-existence of the future and the inexpediency of predicting it would cause as much as +7 pages of rubbish, and there have already been several attempts to stop the verbiage and switch the near-scientific bazaar in the direction established by the topicstarter. Not ONE successful tracker predicts the future, it is nonsense unnecessary, tell me why? Are you driving on a mountain road predicting turns? Or do you steer in the right direction depending on the turns and the situation? There's just a bug in your subconscious that cries out, you have to predict the future, it's there! This is pure psychology...that's why of all the verbalists no one will ever become a trader - a trader is a self-disciplined biorobot with an instant reaction, it does not predict, it reacts instantly to constantly changing situations on the market. Do you think that Soros makes predictions? No, he bluntly plans it and creates it if he can, and if he cannot, he manipulates the market in other ways, but he does not predict. he is the source....And since we traders are just a liquidity stream to him, we have to understand his intentions at the moment of their implementation (understand BIGBOSS), instead of guessing by coffee and NS, what BIGBOSS has in mind, he has one thing in mind, you are the WAY OF HIS MONEY!

__Classify ZigZags - I did it, I got results. Frankly speaking, I think Topchilo did something similar either by filtering TS signals or by classifying Peaks and Troughs, behind which there should be moves greater than X points. I was happy with the results, but I did all this not in MT, so I did not see it on the chart, but now I plan to continue my research in this direction in MT5.

And for thought people who believe in God, Forex, luck and the future - We need to imitate those who have results. CB portfolio and the principle of its composition is the key to success - Markowitz would not have been awarded the Nobel prize....If he was dumb....Diversified MTS(TS) of several tactics is the key to relative success, one tactic plummets, the second one earns!!! Well those who think they are OWNED let them predict the future further.....

The answer regarding the grid in MT is genius?? ))))) You betcha, Prival has agonised so much with the grid on figure levels))) only the grid is his turkey, while in MT it's not a grid but a self scaling NEED for fish. The genius of it is that the shaped levels are options. that's all.

Richie:
I've been noticing this pattern for a while now. Almost everyone here is an electronic engineer. But, I am no longer interested in this subject. It doesn't pour in in our country.
It seems that if we were alone we would still live in the Stone Age, or something else!

costy_: It seems we'd still be living in the Stone Age on our own, or is it something else?!

I am talking about electronics. The electronics industry in our country is "unlikely" at present. To grow high purity crystal or solder Chinese capacitors on a piece of textolite is one thing. But to make a chip with tens of millions of transistors on this crystal - that is weak for us.

Richie:

I am talking about electronics. The electronics industry in our country is 'unlikely' at the moment. Growing a high-purity crystal or soldering Chinese capacitors on a piece of textolite is one thing. But to make a chip with tens of millions of transistors on this crystal is weak for us.

And I mean the developments concerning fin. markets, but electronics is not within the limits of this forum ;) move to -->> "Private Messages".

>>there is no future, otherwise it

>>otherwise it would be an infinite fan of probabilities - the same copies of our entire universe, for all the thousands and millions of years ahead,

A predetermined future most likely does not exist, as quantum physics tells us in its experiments. There is only the probability of any future occurring.

The complete transition matrix to the future is probably unlikely to be cognisable by modern computational means. Existing quantum computers are still primitive.

Nevertheless, it can be concluded that the occurrence of one event is more likely than the occurrence of another.

Obviously, the transition matrix is the key factor in the occurrence of this or that future. It is its characteristics that have a decisive influence on the outcome of the computational cycle.

The computational cycle, is the number of operations that are performed on the visible quantum horizon of the system. Although the transition matrix is incredibly complex, humans and even primitive organisms can influence its structure.

Because of its complexity, man is able to change the transition matrix causing rather significant local changes, which according to a certain law decay with time and distance.

It is rather difficult to explain the existence of a shared cognitive reality without context. The context is the present now. What is and interacts with the transition matrix. The transition matrix is the future.

Let's call the context a frame of the computational cycle.

The individual contexts are weighted, processed in a certain way and a certain general pattern is created, into which the contexts are combined according to some approximation of their transition matrix. That is, as minor minor events are pushed back into the past, different branches of the future emerge, already clearly distinguishable.

Just like the Tower of Pisa all these branches have been in existence for a long time, and just as you are reading this phrase now, they are changing in essence as they collide with the computational waves. The second wave that destroys the past is quite far away, this wave washes complex substances and symbols. We call it entropy. As time passes the computational cycle resources are averaged out and it is rather difficult to find a complex mechanism that is half a billion years old.

Historically, one of the most influential factors in our transition matrix has been the sun, the moon and in some way the planets and stars. They can be seen as perturbation generators in the transition matrix.

Let's move on to a device closer to reality, which should influence the transition matrix in a certain way, namely such that you get money from working in the market. Most likely you should have a watch. It doesn't matter how much they cost, what matters is that they allow you to keep track of time. You get into the context of WATCH.

Time is divided into night and day. Geographically, you depend on the time of day. Your long-term planning must include some kind of schedule and comfort to ensure the conditions for normal survival against entropy. You need a reliable channel of communication and reliable computer equipment.

You are in the context of PLACE.

You need some amount of money and a reliable money provider - a broker - to travel in the universe of money.

You get into the context of a BROKER.

You are in the overall context of WATCH + PLACE + BROKER.

So, now you have an opportunity using resources of your body and surrounding space, the whole context, to influence the matrix of transition so that the sum of money at the BROKER whom you control will either increase or decrease.

Obviously, symbolic computational waves hitting the quantum horizon of the system (WATCH - PLACE - BROKER) can influence your choice and lead you into one of the sets of worlds.

Thus it becomes obvious that you need to identify the computational waves hitting the quantum horizon of the system, correlate them with the tools that you will use to work with a broker, in fact define the language in which you will communicate and identify those of them, the interaction with which leads you to the desired result.