What is the perspective in your opinion? - page 5

Swetten:
Ironically, one of your scripts is called "Back to Future". :)
It's just a PR stunt. :)

You guys are getting a bit sidetracked :) The man asked about perspectives and you are talking about energy, teapots, mountains, atoms and molecules.

Summer, there is only one perspective - to make a system that works always, everywhere and on everything, figuratively speaking, i.e. a system based solely on the mechanics of price, and not on any predictions of thechanalysis or even more so of Funanalysis.

It's just that talking about teapots is more promising than "such a system" ))

denis_orlov: It's just that talking about teapots is more promising than "such a system" ))
Well, OK. The system should be as reliable and simple as a kettle: jar + lid + spout + handle. That's it.

Mathemat:

There is Everett's theory of multiple universes - as another interpretation of quantum mechanics.

But one does not want to get into scholastic arguments about whether there is a future or not.

Everett's idea is as overwhelming as the predetermination of the future,

there was a story in a fantasy story where they found and proved multiple parallel universes, with all kinds of possibilities... And as a result people went mad, committed suicide etc. because they lost the meaning of life.

Richie:

You guys are getting a bit sidetracked :) The man asked about perspectives and you are talking about energy, teapots, mountains, atoms and molecules.

Summer, there is only one perspective - to make a system that works always, everywhere and on everything, figuratively speaking, i.e. a system based solely on the mechanics of price, and not on any predictions of thechanalysis or even more so of Funanalysis.

In fact, everything has already been answered in the first post.

Richie, what is the difference between TS on TA and TS based on "price mechanics"?

What is the difference? And what is the "price mechanics"?

And aren't TA and FA the very mechanisms that can explain/predict this mechanics?

Tantrik:
All material things. And to see energy in all material things is to subdue that energy. Legend has it that the ancient Siddhas in India could and they could fly, leave imprints in stone, etc.

So what do we know about energy and time?

And gravity as well, for example?

denis_orlov:

Everett's idea is as overwhelming as the predetermination of the future,

there was a story in a fantasy story where they found and proved multiple parallel universes, with all sorts of possibilities... and as a result people went mad, committed suicide, etc. because they lost the meaning of life

Well, you know! To argue about something based on someone else's fiction - that's a skill! :)

Tantrik:

I am still in manual trading.
I wish you success.

Richie:
OK. The system should be as reliable and simple as a kettle: jar + lid + spout + handle. That's it.

I wonder why the system you are looking for should be as simple as you imagine it to be, like a kettle

Make it even simpler then, like a log.