Recognising images ( rhetorical theme ) - page 5

this is the picture I dug up

denis_orlov:

FZD (Fractal Zigzag Pivot)

The notion of FZD was introduced by MasterForex-V. There are two types of FZD: reversal and correctional. Both types are shown in the picture below. To understand the concept of a ZDF, you need to note that a ZDF changes from support to resistance on a downward move and vice versa, from resistance to support on an upward move. This fundamental and very important phenomenon of the change of the levels always occurs when the trend changes direction. In the case of a reversal FZR the base of the 5th wave of the previous trend is broken and the price fixes beyond this level, after which the movement begins on a new trend. In practice, it is necessary to draw a horizontal line showing the base of wave 5 on the M5 and M15 charts and expect a breakout and anchoring behind it. A corrective FZD leads to the formation of 1 and 2 waves in the opposite direction from the previous trend, and then a breakout of the top of wave 1 and anchoring behind it. In this case, we draw a horizontal line along the top of wave 1 and wait for the price to break through this level and consolidate behind it. No trend change can occur without this change in levels. The duration of the upcoming movement can be predicted based on the time frame in which the FTR occurred: M5 and M15 - a short-term trend, H1 and H4 - a medium-term trend. There is one more factor confirming the FZR. These are moving averages. Their relative position and the price position in relation to the MA either confirm or cancel the FZR. In a true FZR, the price is pulled over the line of level change (the base of the 5th wave or the top of the 1st wave). Breaking and fixing the price behind the level change line on the M5 timeframe determines the daily trend.

There should be an example picture in the text

Dezil:
Judging from the text, there should be a picture with an example

xrust:

a couple of years ago Victor and I did https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://xrust.ucoz.net/forum/3-36-2

Rustam. It's in the lab. Access is limited.

YuraZ:

Good afternoon!

Since I am writing to order, interesting letters are coming in

I will not give you any examples from the letters. I'm just summarizing the experience of communication over a long period of time

The gist is about the following:

When a double top is formed, "sell" - "buy" depending on whether the top is bull or bear

--

the topic itself is interesting, of course any image can be transferred to digital

then by averaging out the image... for example to distinguish between a cat or a dog in the picture :-)

( I remember reading somewhere - a computer cannot trade unless it learns to distinguish a cat from a dog)

When I say to a surprised customer that the software can distinguish cats from dogs will cost a lot of money.

usually the correspondence on the terms of reference stops...

I can advise customers to send a link to the website:
Visual Illusions and Phenomena

In a nutshell, we see what we want to see.

In the application to financial markets - on a price chart we can always see the "profit", because we want to see it there.

Unfortunately, wanting to see and making a profit are slightly different things.

denis_orlov:
No picture again

Vinin:

Rustam. It's in the lab. Access is restricted.

moved to the open section http://xrust.ucoz.net/forum/3-36-1

gpwr:

... Do people really pay for geometry on forex? What weirdos!

Here we go. Started for health, but ended for health. :)

Did your "advisor" always recognise the same "geometry" that you "traded" with your eyes?

Not for me. That's why I still trade with my hands ;(

You (idiomatic expression) point your finger to the monitor (see the triangle) and he (idiomatic expression), smirking impudently, "there's nothing there". ;)

We had analogous "interactive debugging" on this Forum, when a "practicing trader" showed us divergences but the indicators were silent (or vice versa). But 99% of content of those threads was "who are you to tell us what to do", so... Russian-speaking community :(

So everything is not so clear with "machine image recognition". The black lionesses, again ;).

Dezil:
No picture again

strange, it's showing up in both my posts, the forum is glitchy, that's what...))

Here is an indicator based on MACD, first buffer is a primary zigzag, second buffer is based on first buffer with FZD applied, third buffer is based on second buffer, fourth buffer is based on third buffer with FZD applied. The code may be not quite "logical" but I did it for myself, so don't kick :)
Files: