LET'S FIND OUT WHO HAS LOST THE MOST MONEY ON THE FOREX MARKET AND FOR HOW LONG !!!! - page 19

Tantrik:
Farming is off-topic - but it will be more complicated than forex. Forex has been in forex for 6 months, five orders, three pair directions - up, down and right and that's it. Primitive - you can't learn it in a year - it means it's not your thing......

One year is not an option. paukas is right.

Svinozavr:
??? I mean the stock exchange. What kind of stock could there possibly be? Real stocks.
I was asking about locs... (not out of idle curiosity) I was reading a book about Soros and there he was - in case the price went the wrong way - selling 20% of the same stocks at the same time as buying. Is that possible in the stock market?

paukas:
Nah, three or four years.
10000 : 24 hours = 416.66 days.

Tantrik:

There are many things in the world, friend Horatio, That our wise men have never dreamed of

valenok2003:

A year is not an option. paukas is right.
Mastery can spend a lifetime grinding - the main thing to go to a small profit, and so I'm the same is not against it, the more so far a hobby and the time is not so much allocated to free.

Tantrik:
I was asking about the stock... (not out of idle curiosity) was reading a book about Soros and there he was - just in case the price went the wrong way - selling 20% of the same stock at the same time as buying. Is that possible in the stock market?
Soros? You're not confused, are you? He's not stupid, is he?

Tantrik:
10,000 : 24 hours = 416.66 days.

24 hours is cool, but pee?

That's exactly how it's going to be drained.

Tantrik:

Don't you sleep, don't you eat? Do you study every day for 24 hours? How long have you been doing this?

paukas:
Soros? Is there any confusion? He's not stupid, is he?
He is! - several times put in trades - all his money and plus all the fund's money....(and with your MM he wouldn't even be....)

Tantrik:
You bet! - several times I've put all my money in trades and plus all the fund's money....(and with your MM it wouldn't even exist....)
That's awful! He's a lousy locker, isn't he? But he looks like a decent enough guy :)))