LET'S FIND OUT WHO HAS LOST THE MOST MONEY ON THE FOREX MARKET AND FOR HOW LONG !!!! - page 17

Tantrik:

Left FX because you lost? (Is the profitability there lower than forex?)

No.))) I didn't leave anywhere - all my assets are still there. I came here because of the platform - I was extremely attracted to AMTS. In fact, I have lost my money on a crooked Expert Advisor (the connection between Quick and my dll - the placeholder).

But it is not so. All this is bullshit. Everything is already restored. I'm just... I'm just waiting for the five to get up and running. Hopefully there'll be access to the exchanges.

Svinozavr:

Yeah. Society of loser imbeciles. Secretive.

What do you suspect me of? If it's idiocy, you're right. I'm the one who managed to blow 500,000 greenbacks...

Why the self-deprecation? I seem to recall that you claimed to have been living off forex for 10 years. However, with a drawdown of half a lakh, is the latter to be believed?

Svinozavr:

No.))) I haven't gone anywhere - all the assets are still there. And I came here because of the platform - I was extremely attracted to the AMTS. In fact, I have lost my money on a crooked Expert Advisor (the connection between the Quick-Stock and my dll).

Ok. It's all bullshit. Everything is already restored. And on forex, I'm just... I'm just waiting for 5 to get up and running. Hopefully there'll be access to the exchanges.

I see, so no platform allows MTS trading on the exchange, except MT5?

valenok2003:
Why the self-deprecation? I seem to recall you claiming to have been living off forex for 10 years.

I couldn't have said that. I've been in forex for a year or so. In the stock market, yes - 10 years. More than that. Professionally - six this year.

Tantrik:

I see, so no platform gives (no provision for) MTS trading on the exchange except MT5?

Not on ours (Mamba, RTS-Forts). I mean, of course, there are crank-made ones, but they are categorically inferior to MT in terms of capabilities.

Svinozavr:

I couldn't say that. I've been on the forex market for a year and a half. In the stock market, yes - 10 years. More than that. Professionally - six this year.

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood you.

valenok2003:

I'm sorry, perhaps I misunderstood you.

Exactly... I was surprised by your statement too

Svinozavr:
Ours (Mamba, RTS-Forts) do not. I mean, of course, there are handmade ones, but they categorically lose out to MT in terms of capabilities.

I'm sorry. I'm just talking about my programming.

There are plenty of stock exchange terminals, except for Quick. But none of them has an integrated ideology of automatic trading. Only MT. Here - I am waiting...)))

Svinozavr:
On ours (mamba, rts-forts) - no. That is, of course, they are made on a crank, but they categorically lose out to MTs in terms of capabilities.

There is a farmer here in the Volga region (no lie) who has bought a new farm, 3000 ha, equipment, tools, seeds, fertilizers (I estimate the cost at about $1.5 million). I do not know him personally, there are mutual acquaintances, he is a trader and he has everything from the stock market (shares or currency is unknown). As an example, one moment he was offered a property and said that he put funds on the long leverage......

And in the forex market one can earn money in order to live not very rich, but also not to be ashamed...?

Igor, do I know? I made a few grand on forex, paid my taxes and that's it. And whether you can live off of forex or not is not up to me....