LET'S FIND OUT WHO HAS LOST THE MOST MONEY ON THE FOREX MARKET AND FOR HOW LONG !!!! - page 18

Svinozavr:
Igor, do I know? I made a few grand on forex, paid my taxes and that's it. And whether you can live off of forex or not is not up to me....
Thank you! Peter, no more questions. On the subject: so far in minus 1000, there have been no plums... Profits kill experiments....

Tantrik:

Here in the Volga region (no lie)

You may be a fellow countryman as well :)

I want to trade with my hands, I want to earn profit without any nerves, I want to trade automatically without any nerves.

:)

Tantrik:

There is a farmer here in the Volga region (no lie) who has bought a new farm, 3000 ha, equipment, tools, seeds, fertilizers (I estimate the cost at about $1.5 million). I do not know him personally, there are mutual acquaintances, he is a trader and he has everything from the stock market (shares or currency is unknown). As an example, one moment he was offered a property and said that he put funds on the long leverage......

Is it possible to earn money on forex in order to live not too rich but without shame...?

You can. But, like the females, not for everyone.

paukas:
We can. But, like the females, not everyone can.

It seems that way.

You know, I haven't noticed much difference (apart from the virtuality of the instruments). And the dreadful moments of scamming have somehow not touched me. Perhaps it is a question of time. But for now... ))) I guess I could live with the forfeit. But property is property.

And don't take this as arrogance, but I do find the three-ruble misery and paranoia about insidious DCs hilarious. You guys aren't losing because DCs are so sneaky. It's the same way you lose on the real sites. Everything that prevents us is in us. It's proven.

paukas:
You can. But, like the females, not everyone can.
Farming is off-topic - but it will be more complicated than forex. Forex has been in forex for 6 months already, five orders, three pair directions - up, down and to the right, that's all. Primitive - you can't learn it in a year - it means it's not your thing......

Svinozavr:

I'm sorry. I'm just talking about my programming.

There are plenty of stock exchange terminals apart from Quick. But none of them has a built-in ideology of automatic trading. Only MT. Here - I'm waiting...)))

I do. I can write in person, not to advertise, if interested of course, from my point of view, it is an order of magnitude better than the MT

On skype I wrote.

Tantrik:
Farming is off-topic - but it will be more complicated than forex. Forex has been in forex for 6 months, five orders, three pair directions - up, down and right and that's it. Primitive - you can't learn it in a year - it means it's not your thing......
You need 10 thousand hours to learn something well.

paukas:
It takes 10,000 hours to learn something well.
416 days - a little over a year in total. You can learn something primitive, something that requires talent and ability may not take a lifetime...(a reasonable person should give it up...).

Tantrik:
416 days - a little over a year in total. You can learn something primitive, something that requires talent and ability may not be possible for a lifetime...(a reasonable person should give it up...).
Nah, three or four years.