EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 285

Here's why I asked.

Yesterday before the close of the session I sold the dx index.

Moreover, its constituent futures were either flat or rising (e.g. pound, franc, canadian, yen, audi, navosell. rose markedly on the last bar). Common sense dictates that the DX should have fallen sharply on this last bar - because the DX is calculated in inverse proportion to its components.

Instead, it jumped up. It jumped as much as it looked - almost 400 pips:

I don't understand why.

Rita:

Here's why I asked.

Yesterday before the close of the session I sold the dx index.

Moreover, its constituent futures were either standing still or rising (e.g. pound, franc, canadian, yen, audi, navozell. rose markedly on the last bar). Common sense dictates that the DX should have fallen sharply on this last bar - because the DX is calculated in inverse proportion to its components.

Instead, it jumped up. It jumped up by almost 400 pips:

I don't understand why.

The dollar index is really selling, you just shouldn't open trades on a Friday night.

Anichka:

I even know the visual source of your predictions! ;)Yesterday I posted my picture on another forum.

Gotta point it out! !!!

Mm-hmm, so that's where strangerr gets his predictions from... Found a picture on some forum and quietly dragged it here. Got it, pasted it and searched the forums again...

strangerr:

Yesterday I just put it out there because Tantrik mentioned that he doesn't look at charts above the daily chart, and I've had this markup for a long time. I do not have time and wish to look through all forecasts of other websites. The picture was marked on waves and it was all calculated (the wave sizes). I just don't want to post pictures with detailed markup on the forum a couple of months ago. Well, if you are very interested, you can view my pictures of USDJPY and NZDUSD from last weekend with entry points, stoploss and takeprofit, or is it yours too, madam?) And here's a fresh rebus (medium term), you can try to mark it, and I'll look at it :)))

I am not belittling your prognoses and good market perception, I was surprised by the consistency of the days :))).Don't be offended!

Sam posted for people, if they will be useful and this option.))

The medium-term, in general, for the fans of the triangle. I think, that we may make the second top at 1.3-32 and go down or straight down, till 22 (may be we may pierce lower at 1.17), the cool wave-drivers are waiting for 1.17. Further the variant with the entrance at 1.4+.

All in a big question? Let's see)))

sever30:

Mm-hmm, so that's where strangerr gets his predictions from... Found an image on some forum and quietly dragged it here. Got it, pasted it and searched the forums again...

Not his variant falling to 1.12, my variant is smaller.

Thought is real, I think I'm not the first who has seen it. It's true I haven't seen similar scenarios on the web.

Hope springs eternal.

Anichka:

Not his variant with the drop to 1.12, I have a smaller drop.

Thought is real, I think I'm not the first who has seen it. It's true I haven't seen similar scenarios on the web.

Hope springs eternal.

I'm not at 1.12.

1.3283-1.2426-1.4251-1.14 with kopecks(I do not remember, and I am too lazy to look).

Anichka:

Not his variant with a drop to 1.12, I have a smaller drop.

so not a copy, but a slight change in your prediction

sever30:

So it's not the same, but I've changed your forecast a bit.
Better let us know what your software shows on a monthly timeframe - it will be interesting to see what it will show.

Files:

There is a reversal signal on H1, but no guarantee of execution :))