EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 202

Noterday:

Forecasts have a way of being cancelled, modified, with changing targets....Forex changes every minute, be on the lookout! And do not forget the MM.

What does MM mean?

darka7:
I specifically went against your prediction from Monday. Result: I lost $1.9K in three days. I have more than $700 left. Now I'll follow your predictions. Anyway I`ll deposit on Monday, so I`ll go as you call it All-in :)))
You darka7 Mr. Noterday directly to his partners - who cares where you went and how much money you have left - and shite how much you have left. You should know that predictions do not always coincide...

darka7:

What does MM mean?

Money management is the science of money management.

Tantrik is right....You should only trust yourself and no one else.

I got hurt once after listening to a man.... I've been making mistakes on my own ever since ;))))

Tantrik:
You darka7 Mr. Noterday are directly writing yourself into your sidekicks - who cares where you went and how much you got off - and shits how much you have left. You should know that predictions do not always coincide...
Have you shat yet? Don't forget to flush.

darka7:
Have you shit yet? Don't forget to drain the water.
Well, what's the point of the dollar arguments here...

Tantrik:
Well, what's the point of the dollar arguments here...
Because the thread is about EUR/USD :)))

IgorM:

The euro index, the dollar index in red

What is this indicator?

Noterday:

Tantrik is right....You should only trust yourself and no one else.

I got hurt once after listening to a man.... I've been making mistakes on my own ever since ;))))

The movement of the euro yesterday - today I see it like this. Yesterday there were plans to go down to 1.2660 on option levels (sell options below) but after Bernanke's speech - most players bet on eu dump (and the move was good). A good haul came up - sell stops - had to turn around for them....

darka7:
Because the thread is about EUR/USD :)))
I think we understand each other... (I lost 2.5 - I'm not looking for someone to blame) TS - you have to develop your own - imho.