EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 180

soon we can think about buying aussie vs yen .... the pair is interesting
top yellow -yen aussie gold colour bottom

The eu on M15 is drawing horns for the buyers.

RekkeR:
What country do you live in?
Why .... many mistakes? I'm sorry, I'm not russian .....

odiseif:
are there many mistakes ....? I'm sorry, I'm not russian .....

What difference does it make who you are? You can be Russian three times but make five mistakes in the word "shower". Everyone has different interests here.

Grebovik:

Who cares who you are, you can be Russian three times and make five mistakes in the word "shower". Everyone has different interests here.

So if the interests are different, what does nationality have to do with it? ???? Are we discussing nationalities here? I'm Moldovan ....

odiseif:

so if the interests are different it has nothing to do with nationality ???? Are we discussing nationalities here? I am Moldovan ....

I personally don't care who you are, but your indicators are interesting to me.

odiseif:
soon we can think about buying aussie vs yen .... the pair is interesting
top yellow -yen aussie gold colour bottom

I have, for sporting interest, downloaded the H1 chart, but I can't see anything yet, that's why the indicators are interesting. Everything else is irrelevant!

Grebovik:

I personally do not care who you are, but your indicators are interesting to me
the code base has everything .... in the screenshots there isn't a single indicator which wouldn't be on this site ..... and the parameters are intimate ...)) although ..... you're welcome to use .....
look for characteristics in the code base ... they are there .... there is no link to them ... search engine to find them
Files:

and here's another one
Files:

Grebovik:

I have, for sporting interest, downloaded the H1 chart, but I can't see anything yet, that's why the indicators are interesting. Everything else is irrelevant!
If it's about indices, then look for the surgeon's indicators