EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1038

AlexSTAL:
It reads: "I'm not guessing: there could be a bounce up if it doesn't fall"

Is it forbidden to guess? Well, if that's the only way it reads, it's not my problem.

That's the way it is, they're all understaffed! Jews, dolares, bimbos...

Hey, guys!

This is the news I came across:

UBS: 2011 Volatility to Double

The volatility of currency exchange rates will only increase next year, as the differences in the growth rates of the world's economies will widen, central banks will continue to take measures to support the recovery, and European leaders will continue to struggle with the sovereign debt crisis. This is the view of analysts at UBS AG.

According to the estimates of the world's 2nd largest trading company, the fluctuation range of some major currencies may double: the euro/dollar range may reach $1.1 - $1.5 against $1.1877 - $1.4579 this year, and the dollar/yen may lock in a 70-100 channel, twice as wide as the current 80.22 - 94.99.

"The difference between the strength of emerging market economies and the inflated level of uncertainty seen in the world's largest economies will provoke super volatility," said Mansoor Mohi-Uddin, head of UBS Singapore. - There is also a high risk of misguided decisions on interest rates, quantitative easing and fiscal tightening."

According to UBS (the largest currency trader after Deutsche Bank AG), companies need to hedge currency risks more actively. Corporations in the U.S., Japan and Europe have increased the percentage of their profits hedged against currency spikes to record levels, according to a survey of JPMorgan Chase & Co. clients.

Chester:

It's always like this, they're going to take the short end of the stick!

Hello, folks!

Here's some news I came across:

UBS: volatility will increase by 2 times in 2011

The volatility of exchange rates in the next year will only increase as the difference between the growth rates of world economies will increase, central banks will continue to take measures to support the recovery and European leaders will continue to fight the sovereign debt crisis. This is the view of analysts at UBS AG.

According to the estimates of the world's 2nd largest trading company, the fluctuation range of some major currencies may double: the euro/dollar range may reach $1.1 - $1.5 against $1.1877 - $1.4579 this year, and the dollar/yen may lock in a 70-100 channel, twice as wide as the current 80.22 - 94.99.

"The difference between the strength of emerging market economies and the inflated level of uncertainty seen in the world's largest economies will provoke super volatility," said Mansoor Mohi-Uddin, head of UBS Singapore. - There is also a high risk of misguided decisions on interest rates, quantitative easing and fiscal tightening."

According to UBS (the largest currency trader after Deutsche Bank AG), companies need to hedge currency risks more actively. Corporations in the U.S., Japan and Europe have increased the percentage of their profits hedged against currency swings to record levels, according to a survey of JPMorgan Chase & Co. clients.

What can I say, the news is good)))

The triangle breakout is looming, but is he too lazy to break it? Is Friday waiting or?

pts level 1.3179

FXlike:

pts level 1.3179

stranger warned yesterday)))

strangerr:

What can I say, the news is good)))
DXY h4 index has a third wave coming, or is it fifth? )))

Will it fall to 1.3100 do you think?

like this...

imka:
Will it fall to 1.3100 do you think?
I put my take on 1,315