EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1746

2011.02.17 18:54:47 *Fed chairman Bernanke is not worried about China selling US treasuries

Noterday:

So, TEST. It is expected to move to 1.3250 until February 24-25, 2011 - and then up.

That means we will fall for a week (19 and 20 February are the weekend). It means something will happen on 24-25 February to push the euro up....

By a good count on Monday we should be redrawing the channels....

Noterday:
This means that we will be falling for a week (considering that the 19th and 20th of February is a weekend). It means that on February 23-24 something will happen which will push the euro up....
February 23 Defender of the Fatherland Day

margaret:
23 February Defender of the Fatherland Day
No, I have already recalculated for February 24-25 =)))))

Noterday:
No, I have already recalculated for February 24-25 =)))))
So the implications of February 23

margaret:
23 February Defender of the Fatherland Day

Clearly, Moscow, like Medvedev and Putin, is not Russia)))

And on the 23rd, it's Soviet Army Day.

And here is what Mr Romanov writes

I am, of course, wildly sorry, but there was nothing to say in the sense of specific words, not in the sense of simply disturbing the atmosphere. The Evra was literally on the brink, it was balancing dangerously, but still it did not fall below the daily muving reference zone. It caught on. From that we can draw a good conclusion - if the euwra is tenacious, it will rise, and then it will not just rise, but it will rise no matter what. It turns out that till the day price is above 1.34, - it is clinging and you have to buy it. Uh-oh, but I am still afraid to buy, what if it is the right shoulder and it will go to the non-cline, built through the fresh bottom 2873. Well I'll tell you this - the literacy of a position is determined solely by where you are going to stop this position. Since we are talking about a daily position, do not be surprised that the stop is technically competent not higher than 1.3427, well, not higher. And why are you such a smart guy, at 1.34 you did not offer to buy it? And the scary thing is, it could have gone below the muving zone and the red sector, which consists of the midpoint price lines. As you can see, the eura is technically neat this time: (1) no clear price of the day below the upper median, heh, nor (2) no clear closing price below the upper muving. I have 89s muwings, I've just been pairing a simple exponent with one more for experimentation. It's just that there is always a zone of levels or midpoint prices if you look at the medians, but then why should the muving be rigidly fixed? It's important to always see from the bottom, because if the first line of defence has fallen, then there are reserves behind, but if you've gone all the way through, well then yep.

strangerr:

Clearly, Moscow, like Medvedev and Putin, is not Russia)))

And the 23rd is the day of the Soviet Army.

I'm about the collective farm. Moscow and Russia are like a state within a state

margaret:

And here is what Mr Romanov writes

I am, of course, wildly sorry, but there was nothing to say in the sense of specific words, not in the sense of simply disturbing the atmosphere. The Evra was literally on the brink, it was balancing dangerously, but still it did not fall below the daily muving reference zone. It caught on. From that we can draw a good conclusion - if the euwra is tenacious, it will rise, and then it will not just rise, but it will rise no matter what. It turns out that till the day price is above 1.34, - it is clinging and you have to buy it. Uh-oh, but I am still afraid to buy, what if it is the right shoulder and it will go to the non-cline, built through the fresh bottom 2873. Well I'll tell you this - the literacy of a position is determined solely by where you are going to stop this position. Since we are talking about a daily position, do not be surprised that the stop is technically competent not higher than 1.3427, well, not higher. And why are you such a smart guy, at 1.34 you did not offer to buy it? And the scary thing is, it could have gone below the muving zone and the red sector, which consists of the midpoint price lines. As you can see, the eura is technically neat this time: (1) no clear price of the day below the upper median, heh, nor (2) no clear closing price below the upper muving. I have 89s muwings, I've just been pairing a simple exponent with one more for experimentation. It's just that there is always a zone of levels or midpoint prices if you look at the medians, but then why should the muving be rigidly fixed? It's important to always see from the bottom, because if the first line of defence has fallen, then there are reserves behind, but if you've gone all the way through, well then yep.

Reasoning about muwings is ridiculous, but history can be argued. What is Mr Romanov's story?

margaret:
I'm all about the collective farm. Moscow and Russia are like a state within a state

A kolkhoz is the European Union, and life in the capital of any country is a separate story.