EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1497

evbut:

As much as we have been discussing this tool - but it shows well on the clock all day today... The price goes where it draws it. But like many others, it overdraws )))

this is what it shows now at 4 o'clock compared to what I posted at the end of last week (page 1488)

By the way cool method, I even guessed how you did it.... Cool :)!!!!!

Ekonom:
Did you find anything, or didn't you look? Here's a taste of http://ninjafutures.ru/topic.php?forum=39&topic=7&p=1, if you find anything else, let me know.
Thanks for the link. I'll read it over the weekend.

Ekonom:

yes, look, now is the best time to sell as this downturn is common to both options

About Wozny. Look, before 14.01, his pattern was purely bearish.The price has broken through the key level 1.3435 and he sets an alternative (your picture), where he considers a bullish variant and now he is waiting for the correction of the 2nd wave. That's what I mean.

Vozny METR of wave analysis and you can't argue with that, but I work for my money...))))) and if by my markup, i.e. my understanding of the wave, I see that there should still be a bullish rush, a sell for me early....))))))), but it is not avoidable and what will it be? Correction or continuation of downward....))) we'll see. I'm getting ready to close the bai and think about the sells tomorrow...)))))))))

nikelodeon:

By the way cool method, I even guessed how you did it.... Cool :)!!!!!
I didn't make it... i took an indicator... pinned it on frames from 4 o'clock and watching )))

odiseif:
Thanks for the link. I'll read it over the weekend.
Read it, maybe you won't put up such posts later (about your levels)

this is my view on the indices (H4).

1.3537 worked well... But whether it will go further down... that's the question.

nikelodeon:

You probably just need to know how far the trent will go. And that's the art of!!!!!!

......)))))))))))))))))))))))

Yeah... knowing and understanding (different in nature) is indeed an art )))

Zet:

About Wozny. Look, until 14.01, his markup was purely bearish.The price has broken through the key level 1.3435 and he sets an alternative (your picture), where he considers a bullish variant and now he expects correction in the 2nd wave. That's what I mean.

Vozny METR of wave analysis and you can't argue with that, but I work for my money...))))) and if by my markup, i.e. my understanding of the wave, I see that there should still be a bullish rush, a sell for me early....))))))), but it is not avoidable and what will it be? Correction or continuation of downward....))) we'll see. I'm getting ready to close the bai and think about the sells tomorrow...)))))))))

That's why I asked you about the markings, do you want to review them?

Ekonom:
Read it, then maybe you won't put up such posts (about your levels)
That's funny