EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1491

Kitsan:

Better yet, don't just follow the thread, but join the conversation)))

Thanks for the offer. Yeah, I kind of started with the criticism.

I wanted to find an explanation as to why they're being carried around. They have 50/50 guidelines like any standard indicator, and they're like gods of this branch.

arkeo:

Thanks for the offer. Yeah I sort of started with the criticism.

A great 'connection' to the conversation about the market situation.......))))))

arkeo:

Thanks for the offer. I sort of started with the criticism.

My opinion: buy from 1.3510-3550 to 1.38-3830, from there the sell is not 500 pips as you say, but at least 1500. It would be interesting to hear yours.

Zet:

A great "connection" to the market situation conversation.......))))))

You seem to be doing a pretty good job of clearing things up, though.

arkeo:

Wanted to find an explanation for why they are being carried here?

Well, that's probably what beginners do, and those with experience don't cheat on themselves)

Tomorrow the British GDP news is coming out. and this is the picture I have on H1 after the news release (red verical line). Who has a good opinion about this course of events?

Decrease to the level of 1.5830 may be expected.

strangerr:

My opinion: buy from 1.3510-3550 to 1.38-3830, from there the sell is not 500p as you say, but at least 1500p. That would be interesting to hear yours.

And what makes you think that the stone is in your breach?

arkeo:

But you seem to be doing a pretty good job of clearing things up.

See if it helps, just as long as it's good for you....)))))))

arkeo:

What makes you think the stone is in your court?

I didn't decide anything, I just gave my opinion and I would like to hear yours on developments.

evbut:

Tomorrow the British GDP news is out. and this is the picture I have on H1 after the news release (red verical line). Who has a good opinion about this course of events?

Decrease to the level of 1.5830 may be expected.

Drop this tool, it shows different things on different timeframes.