EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1471

strangerr:

They will sag and they will sag very well.
I am not betting loci waiting, the eu is looking for reversal levels down to 1.3580 or 1.3640 .

Tantrik:
Loki not betting waiting, eu is looking for reversal levels down to 1.3580 or 1.3640 .

)))) yeah, i told you 1.4 is looking for

I don't know about the Eurochief, but here's the picture.

The Amerks will delay a decision on the national debt for as long as possible, they have about 47 days before the default, so they can wait a month more. Therefore, I change my target levels for the upward movement of the pair to 1.45 at the most.

odiseif:
Exactly the same pair as the others ..... I don't see any difference except volatility ...and its daily range is smaller even than the eurodollar .... although its pip is a little bit more expensive, but it still falls short of the eurodollar.
You're right, only the volatility, but the targets are good! :)

I bet Recker bought from 1.30-31 and is sitting tight)))

strangerr:

When it drops and we'll buy! ))))

strangerr:

)))))))))))) and counting the money.

Tantrik:

When it goes down, we'll buy it! ))))

The funny thing is that everyone is waiting for the big increase, like 1.40-45, but it is not going to happen now. I see two options: anyhow, the fall to the area of 1.30-31, and there either a rebound and further growth or far down.

strangerr:

The funny thing is that everyone is expecting a big rise now, like 1.40-45, but it is not going to happen now. I see two options: either a fall to 1.30-31, and there either a rebound and further growth or far down.
down again? .... hm. i've got it fixed and i opened up again from 1.35300