EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1435

like this

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US%20Dollar.html?chartpair=Euro_US%2520Dollar&ctype=c&movAvg1=&movAvg2=&tz=GMT&per=1d&sub=Save

so america needs a cheap dollar ???

HZ!!! but I'm going north with them....

Legeo:

so america needs a cheap dollar ???

HZ!!! but I'm going north with them....

your levels are here and the nearest support is at 1.3000

An entry at 1.3350 is very welcome, but that would be for lovers of M1 shadows!

Well! what 1.3000. the support is at 1.3250. we've been there more than once and ran away from it. and the stop is behind it.

Eliza:

I see, my levels are also based on the same formula for calculating pivots.

Pivot (P) = (H + L + C) / 3

Only the search for high and low and close is done from a different interval of time, unlike the standard pivots, where they are taken from the candlestick high and low, the daily one, for example, is taken from a 1 bar candle, I don't take daily or weekly candles in the calculation of pivots, I take a certain period of time. Regarding the degrees i am not quite sure what you mean, it may be related to Gann, most probably... I'm not studying it, I'm a beginner rather than a trader. I like the theory of Euze about future price determination. I'm trying to improve it, but not from that trajectory that traders see, but from something related to descriptive geometry....

SZZ: Sorry for taking so long to reply, I read articles about programming, I try to visit this site sometimes, it's interesting, I hope you will not kick me out, I will come here between reading and having a rest :)

I see. Esaz is precisely based on Gunn's theory. Inclined lines are 1:1 angles at 45 degrees, levels are formed at their intersections. Degrees: on H1 we have minimum 1.3244, rounded to 1.32, 132, we calculate the square root - =11.489........, rounded 115+1=116*116=13456=1.3456 level of 180 degrees. Maximum 1.3456=135=116-0.5=115.5*115.5=1.3340(90); 116-1=115*115=1.3225(180).

I am looking at gold and silver so they are very well supported today as they have risen above support levels

Legeo:

Well! what 1.3000. the support is at 1.3250. we have been there more than once and ran away from it fast. and the stop is behind it.

I'm talking about the upper limit of support.

I'm talking about the upper limit of support

and I thought that was the resistance.

Man, did anyone buy the 1.335 or are we still thinking???