EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1434

I want a pullback to 1.3360-1.3340. buy there! who does?

I am waiting for 1.3440 to buy but this level is strong. the pullback is more likely. there is also a level of 1.3455 on the days. if it breaks through and moves into the range of 1.3460 -1.3440 I will fear from there.

wrote recently

Legeo:

I want a pullback to 1.3360-1.3340. buy there! who does?

We should look there and not immediately buy.

who is an expert on gold and silver?

what do you think of these jewels ???

i'm in them and now i don't know what to expect and they're going against me.

I will listen to your suggestions!

The plan is to buy at 1.3358 with a stop at 1.3231 and a profit at 1.3865.

It's the third Friday of the month! It's time to get the cream off. 510 pips.

Legeo:

I will listen to your suggestions!

The plan is to buy at 1.3358 with a stop at 1.3231 and a profit at 1.3865.

It's the third Friday of the month! It's time to get the cream off. 510 pips.

will the dollar show bad statistics or the euro good or so speculation where are we going ???

strangerr:

I just want to understand. For example the weekly levels I posted, the level of 1.3456 = 180 degrees of movement from 1.3244, then the pullback levels: 90 degrees of 1.3340, also a weekly buy and 180 degrees of 1.3225, plus daily levels.

Rekker, this one ran away too))))

What degrees you have wrong, all as in the army think on the forex, at 90, at 180, ah-two, and in life there are also 40, 50, 60-home good, 72, 96.

One should avoid inverted rectilinearism, then both Mrs. Galina from the contest would not run away to the beds and Elizabeth the beautiful traderanalyst, would not falter at your inquisitive insistence on pestering.

:)))

will the dollar show bad statistics or the euro good or so speculation where are we going ???

Pure technical analysis. But taking into account the quotes from the weekend. and also this third Friday effect - the biggest players are in the market this week. before that they were doing a good trick, and now all the action will be over by the end of the week. they need to show their reporting on the currency. the news are pumped up, oh how pumped up! in short a roller coaster ride will happen. hold on people!

Legeo:

Pure technical analysis. But taking into account the quotes from the weekend. and also the third Friday effect - the biggest players are in the market this week. before that they were doing a good trick, and now all the action will be over by the end of the week. they need to show their reporting on the currencies. the news is very good, very good! in short it will be a rollercoaster. hold on people!

So America needs a cheap dollar???

strangerr:

I just want to understand. For example the weekly levels I posted, the level of 1.3456 = this is 180 degrees of movement from 1.3244, then the pullback levels: 90 degrees of 1.3340, aka weekly buy and 180 degrees of 1.3225, plus the daily levels.

Racker, and this one ran away)))

I see, my levels are also taken using the same formula to calculate pivots.

Pivot (P) = (H + L + C) / 3

Only the search for high and low and close is taken from a different interval of time, unlike the standard pivots, where they are taken from the candlestick high and low, for example the daily one is taken from 1 bar of a candle, I don't take daily or weekly candles to calculate pivots, I take a certain time interval. Regarding the degrees i am not quite sure what you mean, it may be related to Gann, most probably... I'm not studying it, I'm a beginner rather than a trader. I like the theory of Euze about future price determination. I'm trying to improve it, but not from that trajectory that traders see, but from something related to descriptive geometry....

SZZ: Sorry for taking so long to reply, I read articles about programming, I try to visit this site sometimes, it's interesting, I hope you will not kick me out, I will come here between reading and having a rest :)