EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1410

strangerr:

This means that the APR indicator is in such a state that it doesn't care where price goes on H4.
I wonder how to predict then?

After that question, I'm under the table! Nothing personal, but it's hilarious!

sezon:

What's there to predict, it'll come to its senses and show the way it should, it happens to everyone.

sezon:
At least read what it shows .... it is clearly written in the manual
ATR, average true range
average true range

History. The indicator was first published in 1978 by J. Welles Wilder, Jr.
Features. You can determine the average true range by the SMA, EMA or others.
Trading signals. Extreme values of the indicator often indicate the turning points and or the beginning of a new movement. Like other indicators showing volatility (such as Bollinger Bands), the ATR can not predict the direction or duration of the movement, it only indicates the level of activity.
Low levels of the indicator corresponds to a quiet trade in a small range, while high values indicate an intensive trade in a wide range. A long period of low ATR indicates consolidation, which is likely to lead to a rapid continuation of the movement or reversal.
The basic concept of the indicator can be expressed as follows: the higher its value, the higher the probability of a trend reversal; the lower its value, the weaker the trend direction.
Advantages. One of the best volatility indicators.
Disadvantages. With a large window ATR may lag, indicating not the current, but the past volatility.

1.3340 and I'm in! Who's with me?

Legeo:

After that question, I'm under the table! Nothing personal, but it's hilarious!

Glad to try :)

The 3280 - 3290 level has already been tested 4 times ...

strangerr:

The pound can already risk settling with a stop at 1.5935.
1.5930 seems to have turned around.

sammi61:

usdcad can be bought, what do you think?
You could buy 0.9820 somewhere in that range.

sezon:
The 3280 - 3290 level has already been tested 4 times ...

I also wrote about it. but people are settling very low and are waiting for a fall. it is unlikely to happen. we are only adding to the buy, in my opinion.