EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1356

darka7:
Reading every day, thinking too. I'm sticking to my opinion00

I doubt about "reading", or else I would know the difference between aud and euros))))

Tantrik:
I do not indulge in martinets at the moment - why? - When at the turning point you can put a pendulum. I do not play with marts now, when I can put a pendent at the turning point. At least I have a risk-free martin - price does not reverse, I switch it off and switch on the part of the (chain). Now the main thing is forecasts and new patterns.

I see. I have a netting variant, i.e. only one position is in the market at a time - and there is no noise... There are interesting variants with channel width from 70 to 80 pips (as well as dynamic ATR (from 40 to 540)) and take around 90 pips (at first flips - no trailing) - these are real deals, with aggressive lot volume increase, i.e. with step-down multiplier of start lot at next flips 5-4-3-2-2... there are cases when interesting movements are "caught" on "good" (for me) volumes...

Uncle Ben will still be talking today =)))

Roman.:

I see. I have a netting option, i.e. only one position in the market at a time - and there's no noise there... There are interesting variants with channel width from 70 to 80 pips (as well as dynamic ATP (from 40 to 540)) and take around 90 pips (at first flips - without trawl) - these are real trades, with aggressive lot volume increase, i.e. with step-down multiplier of start lot at next flips 5-4-3-2-2... There are cases when interesting movements are "caught" on "good" (for me) volumes...
Good luck!

Noterday:
Ben Laden? will go on tv and say - soon you'll be screwed! - and down the $$$$.

Noterday:
Nice day :) Thank God I slowed down a bit and didn't get into any scams

We'll see about that =) I'll piss my pants if the bulls get divorced too =))))))

The funniest thing is that all the news is now feeding information about how everything in europe is already good, and that Angela Merkel is not going to hurt the euro etc etc.... And yesterday everyone was saying that Europe is doomed =)))) And the most important thing is that the faltering economies of Spain and Portugal remain faltering after today's news... And they will be the same tomorrow.

Noterday:
The funniest thing is that all the news is now feeding information about how everything in europe is already good, and that Angela Merkel is not going to hurt the euro etc etc.... And yesterday everyone was saying that Europe is doomed =)))) And the most important thing is that the faltering economies of Spain and Portugal remain faltering after today's news... And they will be the same tomorrow.

The eu will go up on bond placements, then Europe will remember that it has some other country in *the *ass, and will go down again)))) Then America will print more money - up)))) Swings)))

Сообщение от Xa...Xa
Let's start with the fact that this week not a single news has caused the Euro to rise or fall more than 100 pips and we see what is happening, the Euro is growing with nothing. The bond placements are just a proof that Portugal and Spain are in trouble and they took a bailout, but nothing more.