EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1355

ernst:

And I'm going to go to the sell from 1.33 already, 1.32, 1.31, with a target of 1.30, if they turn around I'll find some tricks on that too)))))))))

I'll watch for now.

Kitsan:

I'll keep an eye out for now.

Go ahead)))))

strangerr:

It's a good idea to read which pair we're talking about first.
EUR/USD

Tantrik:
Then maybe entered euro/dollar and pound/dollar and when there was 1600 left from 3500 closed and the next day was a 0 exit.

I see... Two tools - overkill, even, as I understand it, with the starting lot 0.01. I am restraining myself from connecting one more variant... On a demo trade a few similar - the difference in the input parameters - going beautifully... On the real one - is also not bad yet...

ernst:

And I am going to go to the sell from 1.33 already, 1.32, 1.31, with a target of 1.30, if they turn around I will find some tricks for that as well)))))))))

The market will still ripple upwards by inertia, even after hitting resistance, so I am not thinking about selling yet.

darka7:
EUR/USD

On second thought?

1.32 when?

:)

Roman.:

I see... Two tools - overkill, even, as I understand it - with a starting lot of 0.01. I'm restraining myself from connecting one more variant... On a demo trade a few similar - the difference in the input parameters - going beautifully... On the real one - is also not bad yet...
Right now I am not trading with martin - what for? - I am not messing around with them right now - why? I have my own martin, I`m dealing with lots of noise. At least I have a risk-free martin now - price does not reverse, I switch it off and switch on the part of the (chain). Now the main thing is forecasts and new patterns.

I read every day, I think too. I stand by my opinion))

3,374 to go