EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1267

factor_admin:
Oh, how I got hung up on the Euros who would know(((( Who's to say when they'll go up, so it's necessary.

Well, you're guessing - no one knows what (quotes) will go up ... Work on the MM and that's it... Do not buy with all deposits...

P.S. If you've already bought in, refill and average out - it's bound to go up...

odiseif:
you can trade without candles .... at least try.

like this:

factor_admin:
Ouch I'm hung up on euries who knows((( Who's to say when it'll go up, it has to

Get in the key, put it on boo and wait, otherwise margin call...

Roman.:

Well, why are you all guessing - yes, no one knows what (quotes) will go... Work on the MM and that's it... Do not buy with your whole deposit...

MM first of all, you can work with any system, but if you do not comply with the mm can once, twice, three times to gain a lot, but in the end, it ends with a meeting with Uncle Kolya.

factor_admin:
Who knows when it's going to go up, it has to.

There's a divert on the divert everywhere, wait for it.

factor_admin:
Oh I'm so hung up on the Euros who knows(((( Who's to say when it's going to go up, it has to.
No, what are you doing sitting around? .... call Trichet, Bernanke... (what the fuck are you doing?)

Tantrik:
No, what are you doing sitting there!? .... call Trichet, Bernanke... (what the fuck are you doing?)

Jorik)))

strangerr:

to Zhorik)))
+ "if a friend happens to be suddenly"

Roman.:

Why are you guessing? Nobody knows what (quotes) will go up... Work on the MM and that's it... Do not buy with all deposits...

P.S. If you have already bought in, refill and average out - it's bound to go up...

Already averaged out to the max

Hello all

Not Uncle Kolya is no friend of mine.