EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1263

Yeah, I think it's for nothing, although there's no TS without a drawdown, we'll see how it goes...

nikelodeon:
Yeah, I think it's for nothing, although there's no TS without a drawdown, we'll see how it goes...

The pound has fallen below the level 1.3125, if we do not go above it at closing, we can forget about buying today. Strange as it may seem, recently pound is more predictable than euro.

strangerr:

We have fallen below the level of 1.3125, if we do not go above it at the close, we can forget about buying today. Oddly enough, the pound has been more predictable than the euro lately.

See screenshots of Euro "Open season 13" or "Hunt for moose" ))))

Ehhhhh if it would last an hour or close above the previous one, we could be looking at a buy......

On the downside below 1.3085 is not a sell, but rather a pause. On the breach of 1.3180 is a buy. No downside breakout of the daily track now (30pp tester normal), shadow tester on the H4.

strangerr:

File as file, nothing super. Took it at 1.3170 too, but I think it will still bounce back down from 1.3196.
Where is this order already?

Tantrik:

On the downside below 1.3085 is not a sell, but rather a pause. On the breach of 1.3180 is a buy. No downside breakout of the daily track now (30pp tester normal), shadow tester on the H4.

I am not sure about anything yet today - we wait...

Bollinger on H1 is opening downwards - the trend is down so far...Daily Bollinger has changed its direction downwards - its main trend is down on the lower boundary - so if the local minimum on the daily is updated then the third wave goes down...

Fraktal:
Where is this order already?

It closed in the boo yesterday, I am a fool to keep buying from 1.3170, with such movements sharp reversals happen, but very rarely.

That's it, we're deflated, we can get the hell out of the bay....