EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1082

strangerr:

What do you think - will we break through 1.327? Will we go as far as 1.315?

strangerr:

So, are you going to comment on the pictures, why did you enter, why did you leave, why did you go to bed?)

GBP/Franc - the price broke through two channels, went down to the true minimum (candlestick tops if you don't count them, they are received by inertia), I bought - the stop at breakeven, a return (correction) to the channel of 150 pips - that will be more than enough! (the Canadian one has a different explanation :-) )

Tantrik:

GBP/Franc - the price broke through two channels, went down to the true low (candlestick tops if you don't count - which are obtained by inertia), bought - stop at breakeven, reversion to the channel of 150pp - which will be more than enough!

Totally different compote, now pictures with sound, not silent movies...

Tantrik:

GBP/Frank - the price broke through two channels, went down to the true low (candlestick tops if you don't count - which is due to inertia), bought - stop at breakeven, retracement to the channel at 150 pips - that will be more than enough! (the Canadian explanation is different :-) )

you can do it when you want)

What's the blue slide on gold, how did the sell-off turn out there?

Tantrik, are they trending by angle or just trending?

Tantric, ow.

Do you think the Eurobucks has the potential to reach 1.32800 ?

sezon:

Do you think the Eurobucks has the potential to reach 1.32800 ?

If it breaks through 1.3270, the weekly pivot, and the wolf goes to the breakout, it will have the potential to reach 1.29)))

strangerr:

If it penetrates 1.3270, weekly pivot

Can you briefly explain why the weekly pivot is 1.3270, how do you calculate it?

Tantrik:
Hi! cable's down, mobile's not pulling... (macho enemies) (I'll talk to Ishbal tonight! (he's in my avatar), he'll let me tell you about it!)

I'm not asking about ts, I'm asking about trendy ones)))

Tonewbie_d: the pivot indicator calculates, there are a lot of them and they all show roughly the same thing.