EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1839

I don't know, I don't see any further upside until there is a correction. I think we are now, heading downwards, a correction.

Look!!! I pulled the Fibi as I know how on the Euro Yen, and this is what came out. The price falls to 23,6 and does not break down further!

I wonder what to expect next?

A few days ago, just after the 21 Feb. line, with a bang, when I saw a sudden tick up, I put a buy, went sell and triggered a stop-loss, just a pip in a pip! Out of about 450 quid went about z80! I then put a sell, the price almost immediately returned back up, the situation mirrors the same! Gone almost half a deposit! I rebuild it with difficulty, including this pair.

I am trying to play more thoughtfully.

Dimka-novitsek:

A few days ago, just after the 21 Feb. line, with a bang, when I saw a sudden tick up, I put a buy, went sell and triggered a stop-loss, just a pip in a pip! Out of about 450 quid went about z80! I then put a sell, the price almost immediately returned back up, the situation mirrors the same! Gone almost half a deposit! I rebuild it with difficulty, including this pair.

I am trying to play more thoughtfully.

The accuracy is amazing - just need to change from buy to sell...

Hello. What do you think of this turkey?
Files:

ReziDent:
Hello. What do you think of this turkey?
It's a GOOD INDUCE ! It just needs to be used with an oscillator for more accuracy

I'm roughly eating wolfs to draw, if you can, check it out! And, at least roughly, right?

Dimka-novitsek:
I'm roughly eating wolfs to draw, if you can, check it out! And roughly, like this?

Why would newbies fill their heads with nonsense - it's pure tweaking in any direction - there will always be a reference point. (If you are a beginner, you have to find your own, profitable (Ihmo, of course).

Tantrik:

Why should newcomers fill their heads with nonsense - it's a clean fit - there are always reference points to be found.(You have to find your own profitable one(Ihmo, of course)).

I disagree. You have no idea how close your chart layout methodology is to one of the modernist currents in Wave Analysis...))))) I don't think that familiarity and study of this methodology, would do you and your TS any harm, as for Dimka-novitsek, there would be no harm in studying the Wolf wave methodology.....)))) (IMHO)

Everyone is screaming that the eva is crawling up.
I'm looking at the daily fibo veer and I see that we've hit 61.8, from the previous
global decline.
Still, in my mind, we will go down and far.
The first target is 1.31-1.3.