EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1794

Temnyj:

if wave theory described the psychology of crowds, there would be dozens of times more billionaires.

it does not give an unambiguous answer, but only suggested variants of movement.

That is the whole grain of trading. We are interested in the future, not in the past or the present.)

How many people are interested? It's a matter of ten)))

from ray to ray in general)))

I think that 1.38/1.39 is a strong market, 1.40 is too strong, if the stakes are raised, the situation in the Middle East will be critical, Europe will do things we couldn't even dream about,

The price is silent, but the world is being crushed.

I heard that China and the EU are moving, while Russia and the EU have not made progress public, Russia's foreign exchange reserves are depleted by 13%, so you think about it)))

strangerr:

Zat was right when he said that it takes more than a year to study wave theory. And now to answer the question: how many of us are ready to spend 3, 5, 10 years for something that will give results only then, and not right now as many would like? It is much easier to believe in the holy grail and look for a miracle indicator or a system that will make you rich and independent tomorrow)))
And not the fact that it will. I do not just use waves. The waves are only for guidance, or a clue as it were. The turkeys rule =))).

MrCoffee:
Where did you get this information?
From the terminal.

Noterday:
And it's not a given that it will. It's not just the waves I use. Waves are just a guide, or a clue as it were. The turkeys rule =)))

MACD forever!!!

strangerr:

Zat was right when he said that studying wave theory takes more than one year. And now let's answer the question: how many of us are ready to spend 3, 5, 10 years for the results, which will be obtained only then, and not right now as many people want? It is much easier to believe in the holy grail and look for a miracle indicator or a system that will make you rich and independent tomorrow)))

I wrote how much I trained until I found my TS and I'm still improving it.

It's based on 55MA, a channel of two 140MAs at high-low and pivot levels, I have found my grail, which suits me fine.

Temnyj:

I wrote how much I trained until I found my TS and I'm still improving it.

It is built on 55MA, a channel of two 140MAs at high-low and pivot levels, I have found my grail which suits me fine.

I'm not saying exactly waves, I'm saying that nothing is done all at once, you need to sweat and think so brains start fuming until you find your own))))

Hello everyone!

I am getting the last, bullish moves left and should go into a correction....))))

Zet:

Hello everyone!

I am getting the last, bullish moves left and should go into a correction....))))

Hi, Uh-huh =)

strangerr:

So I'm not saying it's exactly waves, I'm talking about nothing being done all at once, you have to sweat it out and think in a way that makes your brain fume until you find yours)))

Yes, I agree with that, I disagree with the fact that :

"Noterday:

Wave theory is just a description of crowd psychology, nothing more."

yes and building starts in the past and the working waves are the 3rd and 5th.

catching oil on a pullback...))

good luck and profits...