EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1784

elliot123:
Into gold, for like ten years

Look how much money is pouring into silver now, I think it's hit an all-time high)

Exactly when everyone thinks the dollar is going to fall, it starts going up sharply... it's all a scam. Personally, I'm looking at the market from the perspective of....mmm...mmm... "I don't know how to fuck you all, dear members of this forum, and the market in general, although everything I write and make predictions in accordance with the TS. But listening to all these statements, and for the population, I want to think on the contrary. And whether all sorts of Soros, etc. are not cheating us. So I strongly recommend opening MT4 and looking at the Eura to say to yourself just one phrase "how to fuck you all up" helps.....

strangerr:

I'll tell you what:

I don't believe in this wolf, it should have come true a long time ago

nikelodeon:
Exactly when everyone thinks the dollar is going to fall, it starts going up sharply... it's all a scam. Personally, I look at the market from the perspective of....mmm...mmm... "I don't know how to fuck you all, dear members of this forum, and the market in general, although everything I write and make predictions in accordance with the TS. But listening to all these statements, and for the population, I want to think on the contrary. And whether all sorts of Soros, etc. are not cheating us. So I strongly recommend opening MT4 and looking at the Eura to say to yourself just one phrase "how to fuck you all up" helps.....
just don't, how do you put it,...?

voinG:
I don't believe in this wolf, it should have come true a long time ago.

Well, I do not believe, I also do not believe in the fall of euro, but I got a signal to sell, closed buy, and sold, until the next buy signal.

strangerr:

Well, I don't believe it, I don't believe in the fall of the euro either, but I got a sell signal, closed the buy, and sold until the next buy signal.

I sold on Friday without closing the buy, today it went to Buy before I go to sell. I think 3630 is all it will be today.

strangerr:

Well, I don't believe it, I don't believe in the fall of Euro either, but I got a sell signal, closed buy, and sold, until the next buy signal.

Have you noticed the tendency that on the day when the Americans are on holiday, like today, the Euro is falling. So it is a signal only until tomorrow, you should not have closed the buy. IMHO

voinG:
I was selling on Friday without closing the buy, today it has kicked in the BU until I get into sales. i think 3630 is all it's going to be for today

I had a buy from 1.3631, so there was no point in holding, I also think that it will not go far down, but for now sell.

voinG:
I was selling on Friday without closing the buy, today it has kicked in the BU until I get into sales. i think 3630 is all it's going to be for today

Hi countryman, nice to see a Yoshkar-Olinsk man on the forum)

kokiz:

Hi countryman, nice to see Yoshkar-Olinsk man on the forum)
Hi there!!!