EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1767

torgus:
Everybody was expecting the south, but went to the north, not according to the forecast, I think we will stop at 1.3689.
In general, it is not clear.
Put 376, much more executed calls, but the price crawls up,

last chord to the top?

Who can comment on the strange situation? Are the profits supposed to be fixed today? It's Friday after all.

For such a spurt they should have bought well, they might not have fixed much, the wedge was broken on H4 and D, so now only up.

margaret:

The put is bigger than the call, where do we go?

margaret:

Where's the wood coming from?

strangerr:

Where does the wood come from?
From here

strangerr:

Where's the wood coming from?

Out of the woods ... But only

The data is taken from daily reports published on CME Group's public FTP server. Only the volumes traded on the electronic trading floor (Globex) are presented here.

We break through the border, that's it... ColdA....

torgus:

Everybody was expecting the south, but went to the north, not according to the forecast, I think we will stop at 1.3689.
In general, it is not clear.
Put 376, many more calls, but the price is crawling up,

last chord to the upside?

Who can comment on the strange situation? Are we supposed to take profits today? Friday after all.

well someone was waiting south and someone wanted to go north, a normal situation.

You need to think about why you're making these predictions. Taking a profit is not selling.

The price of the put does not go down or they will be out a lot of money, they are trying to hold the price.

And I think we're gonna stop for a correction at 3720-40.

torgus:
The put is bigger than the call, where do we go?
If only puts and calls moved the market, life would seem like heaven.

Noterday:

We break through the border, that's it... ColdA....

So, I guess that's it!?