EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1757

18 February. /Dow Jones/. The euro/U.S. dollar pair hit an intraday high of 1.3641 after traders said the ECB is buying Portuguese government bonds on the secondary market. The single European currency rose against the dollar on the back of this talk. The pair recovered from an intraday low of 1.3544 after the People's Bank of China raised reserve requirements by 0.5 percentage points. The euro/dollar pair is now trading at 1.3633.

16:17 US Fed, Bernanke: The main cause of the crisis was the poor state of the US financial system
16:08 US Fed, Bernanke: Criticized China's monetary policy without naming the country specifically
16:04 US Fed, Bernanke: The global crisis is subsiding, but capital inflows pose a new threat
1604 US Fed, Bernanke: Developing countries have many tools to stop overheating
16:03 US Fed, Bernanke: Countries with large trade surpluses must have appropriate interest rates
16:02 US Fed, Bernanke: Countries that keep their currency rates low will provoke a decline in the global crisis. US Fed, Bernanke: Countries that keep exchange rates too low create imbalances
16:01 US Fed, Bernanke: US and France triggered 1930s crisis by keeping rates too low

Jingo:
where are the americans - time to fix the portfolios if Bugi Smini is telling tales
so someone already fixed the portfolios - if such a comeback happened ((((...) i can't guess when to connect the trawl when not ((!!!) shit!!! i feel bad, pity, and ok... almost hit a fucking marginal

Yes, there are no other words. Here, I just entered a buy, a few big lots, she fell 20 pips, as if she can see!

evbut:
so someone has already fixed it - if such a comeback has happened (((( fuck... i can't guess when to connect the trawl when not ((!!! bummer!!! hurt, pity, and ok... almost made it to the fucking margin

fun day.

i don't want to go back to the euro - let it go down, otherwise uncle Kolya will fuck me up(( i don't want to!

Dimka-novitsek:
Yes, there are no other words. Here, when I entered the buy, a few big lots, she fell 20 pips, as if she can see!

The only conclusion is that if you have such a gut feeling, you have to act on the flip side!

Why did I find my roof over-read by Wilms )))), I would get drunk without it... and tomorrow I would get up - either a margin call - or a PUSH ))))

2011.02.18 15:48: 58 Trichet calls for better regulation of shadow banking system

2011.02.18 15:45:59 *Bank of England Governor King: Conflicting views on speed of policy correction a risk factor for economic growth

Dimka-novitsek:
Yes, there are no other words. Here, I just entered a buy, a few big lots, and it fell 20 pips, as if she can see!
The market is not worth jumping in on the move - he who was not in time is late, as they say.

My gut is 80% right, but it can happen. What's especially annoying is that if the pound goes 150 pips in one direction, it'll hit the stop!

Thanks! Interesting forum!!!