EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1661

strangerr:

Look D, it's falling, maybe not as fast as you want it to, but it's falling.
The rise in the pound has stopped the daily trend (breaking 130pp - trivia) here I used to post on the eu and now on the pound - they have triangles from the daily trends around March 20 to be broken (think up!)

Tantrik:
The rise in the pound has stopped the daily trend (a break-up of 130pp - trifles) here I have previously posted on the euro, and now on the pound - they have triangles from the daily trends in the area of March 20 will be broken through (I think up!)

I do not particularly follow the pound, and on the euro this picture was posted a fortnight ago.

Margaret and Zat are missing somewhere.

strangerr:

I don't follow the pound much, but I posted this picture on the euro a fortnight ago.

Good morning!

strangerr:

I don't follow the pound much, but I posted this picture on the euro a fortnight ago.

I'm not missing...))))) Changing construction, looking for my mistake.......))))))))0

Zet. Can you please tell me if the Ishimoku cloud this week can hold back a strong fall?

margaret:
Zet. Can you please tell me if the Ishimoku cloud can hold off a strong fall this week?

Margaret, what is the Ishimoku indicator based on?

strangerr:

Margaret, what is the basis of the Ishimoku indicator?
The Ishimoku indicator is a graphical system based on the combination of five lines, four of which are defined as the midpoint of the range of price movement over a particular time period.

margaret:
The Ishimoku indicator is a graphical system based on the combination of readings of five lines, four of these lines are defined as the midpoint of the range of price movement over a certain period of time.

That is, on the MA?

margaret:
Zet. Can you please tell me if the Ishimoku cloud this week can hold back a strong fall?

I don't know...)))) Basically all of the Ishimoka is structured so that all the lines show centres, midpoints, 50% for a certain number of candles, and only Senkou-span A shows the center between Tenkan and Kijun. Ishimock is a good TS. Watch the price hit 1.3509 (Weekly Ishimoku).

or on H1 ( settings 120-240-480) the signal of an impending fall warned 5-7 hours in advance (divergence) etc. Good indicator...)))

strangerr:

You mean on MA?

Yes, ..... but ironed more than once...)))))